SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Joe Pesci Was Correct About The Drive-Through.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Pesci Was Correct About The Drive-Through. Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I can take or leave ketchup, and don't really like it on burgers, so when possible I order them without it. On a few occasions I have said "no ketchup," but somehow it gets heard as "only ketchup." You can guess what happens next. Maybe sometimes I don't always have the clearest speech, but "no" sounds nothing, nada, zip, zilch, goose egg like "only."

Posts: 27921 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Have your wife call them, and have your receipt handy. Maybe you will get a free meal of their choice.

--------

Better than a Message in a Bottle!
Comment on one of our authentic recipes. Compliment a Pollo Tropical® team member. Convey a thought about our service. Whatever you need to say, we’re listening. In order to get your information to the correct person, please select one of these options below:

Pollo Tropical Corporate Office and Headquarters, 7255 Corporate Center Drive, Suite C, Miami, FL 33126. For Media inquiries, please contact Marketing at 800-819-3744. Please visit our FAQ page before contacting us, as it may have your answers.

Recent Visit

https://www.pollotropical.com/contact

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post