SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Is Fedex scared of Ring doorbells?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is Fedex scared of Ring doorbells? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Lol I was thinking that same thing ^^.

And I don’t set my motion activation because I live in a cookie cutter house neighborhood and my door faces the street so there’s alwYs people walking,driving, etc down the street

Posts: 1299 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kskelton:
Lol I was thinking that same thing ^^.

And I don’t set my motion activation because I live in a cookie cutter house neighborhood and my door faces the street so there’s alwYs people walking,driving, etc down the street

You can adjust the zone of motion activation to not include the street. I have my zone setup to just my porch. Traffic on the street doesn't set of the motion detection.

Posts: 1694 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kskelton:

Lol I was thinking that same thing
Didn't somebody once say something about wasting your time and annoying the pig? Wink

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't really want a sign on my door that says "hey idiot fedex ground guy ring the bell."

Sound like the best plan to me even though it is sexist.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What's even worse is when they can't even be bother to open the damn door to the apartment building to try and deliver a package. Then they claim they can't access the building or driveway. WTF are they lazy or just worthless?

James

We the unappreciated
must do the unimaginable
and see the unthinkable
to protect the ungrateful

Posts: 801 | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I walk out the door I have to check for packages . One day I stepped out and tripped over a small box that Fedex left without knocking or ringing the doorbell .Concrete hurts .

Posts: 3970 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
It’s part of the job, getting a signature. Unfortunately it’s not as important as getting the truck empty.

If you have 100 drops to make and it takes 2 minutes at every stop to ring a bell, be pleasant, get a signature, and answer inane questions from a moderate number of customers you’ve just added 3 hours to your day.

Do your job correctly take as much time as you need, said a dispatcher never.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5130 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Hey, what do you know, the FedEx guy just delivered my pet food from Chewy's on Friday and rang the Ring doorbell after dropping the package. I wonder if they're listening? Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
My doorbell is rarely rung when I get packages at least when I am home.

If it's the same driver most times why not try and talk to him. Just politely let him know it would be helpful if he just rings the doorbell.

As others have said you can also sign up for alerts when packages are delivered.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
This past week we had 3 FEDEX deliveries, Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Each was accompanied by a ring of the doorbell.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post