SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    What is With The Drive-thru at Chick-Fil-A
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is With The Drive-thru at Chick-Fil-A Login/Join 
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Yep, I use the app and pickup curbside. works great

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3205 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Anytime someone complains about CFA I buy a spicy deluxe combo meal with a lemonade.
I thank you for your participation. Smile

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
quote:
Originally posted by spike86:
I think that is Howard County. I used to work at APL, and I agree that Chick Fil A is great. Never had a bad experience there

quote:
Originally posted by AirmanJeff:
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
They're efficient for sure. Personally, I look at it and think they could do the same thing with about half as many staff, but it seems to work for them.

Just imagine what those lines would look like if they brought back their cole slaw!

(Gotta luv you some hate chicken.)

-Rob

I used to work around APL and the Chick-Fil-A across the street is the best. I think it's still considered AA county down around there?

Stopped there yesterday since I was in the area - 20 cars in line and I was out of there in less than 10 min. Incredible service.

Spike is correct. APL is in the Howard County part of Laurel.

Ruger - 'hate chicken' is a sarcastic dig at the LGBTQXYZ+ crowd. I love Jesus and Chick-Fil-A.

-Rob

Rob is correct. It's Howard County. I've been to that Chick-Fil-A a few times. I remember when that was all farm land.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16395 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
When they opened back up after China Flu, the lines were twice-three times what they normally were. They added another lane and a large pop up tent awning.

I immediately downloaded the iPhone ap, and now order online on my way. As soon as I pull in, I click the I'm here button and they walk the food out to the car in about 2 minutes, cutting the drive through wait by 5-8 minutes easy. Definitely recommend the curbside service that they offer.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Worth going just to see how well they handle a crowd.

That said, we do have a particular CFA location that is atypically inept. I’ve given up on it; plenty of other CFA’s in town.

I remember when you only found them within a large traditional mall (mid 70’s).

Posts: 481 | Registered: June 24, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You probably know it is warm (okay-hot) here in Florida. Our favorite drinks are Coke Zeros and Diet Lemonade from CFA.

The young folks whjo work the drive thru and pick up window are really nice, police and never mess our orders up (even when we vary it) and many, of not most, know me by name.

It's the only fast food or drive thrus we ever use, except Dunkin and we frequent CFA two or three times a day as they are right down the road from our home.

Wife is not a real fan or their hot coffee, but Dunkin is also right down the road.

Bob

Posts: 1574 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by straightshooter1:
we frequent CFA two or three times a day as they are right down the road from our home.
2-3 times a day?

I mean they are good fast food, but damn. 2-3 times a day, that's a lot of fast food.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
I immediately downloaded the iPhone ap, and now order online on my way. As soon as I pull in, I click the I'm here button and they walk the food out to the car in about 2 minutes, cutting the drive through wait by 5-8 minutes easy. Definitely recommend the curbside service that they offer.
Same with Whataburger around here. So much faster ordering on the app - I usually submit the order about 3 min away.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No, RHINOWSO, sorry, I wasn't clear.

We drink a lot of the diet lemonade and Coke Zeros from there as well as me liking their iced coffee. That's the 2-3 trips. Only one so far today.

Bob

Posts: 1574 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post