SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Liberalism Is A Mental Disease: I Give You USA Today's Reviewer Complaining About "Lack Of Women Or People Of Color" In Dunkirk Movie
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Liberalism Is A Mental Disease: I Give You USA Today's Reviewer Complaining About "Lack Of Women Or People Of Color" In Dunkirk Movie Login/Join 
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BrianC:
WHERE ARE THE MUSLIMS!? THE TRANSGENDERED?!

The trannies are in surgery getting their plumbing rearranged.

At taxpayer expense.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
The writer notes that some viewers may be offended, not that that he was offended or is complaining.

Read more carefully. Read the original source, not just some poster's claim about what is there, lest you be lead into error. Don't be over-eager to be offended by liberals' foolishness. They'll give you plenty of actual chances to mock them. You don't need to invent more.

I also agree that he is implying that such a complaint would be ridiculous, given the historical reality.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
What the everloving CRAP is wrong with liberals??? Eek

This is a HISTORICAL MOVIE for cripes sake! Yes, the British Army was ALL WHITE GUYS for the most part!

Dunkirk is a great movie but there aren’t enough “women” or “people of color” in it, according to a review in USA Today.

Also a civilized nation doesn't send its women to war.

The Soviet Union did, and I think Israel does too. We do also to an extent. All quite civilized places.

So does the US and the UK.

The BA has female Apache pilots - not feet on ground soldiers though - and all three Armed Services have female HEMS personnel, some of them highly decorated for action under fire.

tac

Posts: 11322 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BrianC:
WHERE ARE THE MUSLIMS!? THE TRANSGENDERED?!

Right!!! According to your previous president, there were not only a number of moslems on the Mayflower and helped found the initial colonisation, but they took part in your recent WoNA AND helped build the railroads as well.

I'm amazed that nobody has yet tied down the contribution made by the moslem conquistador contingent who arrived with Cortés in the conquest of Mexico and Peru...

tac

Posts: 11322 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Where are they ? They are at the gay Arab biker sushi bar. Why hasn't Will Smith starred as Gen George Custer, in a movie about the battle of Little Big Horn, I mean to be diverse and equal and all.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post