SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    American Airline’s new racket
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

American Airline’s new racket Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
The overhead is perpetually full on most flights; it's common for passengers to need to check their carry-on into the lower cargo, due to space issues.

A passenger who flies without any extra cargo gets a lower fare. You only pay more if you use the space. The selection process allows you to fly cheaper if you wish; that's all. The cost of the flight is divided such that you choose what you wish to bring and thus the cost. It's not a gouging system; it's options for those who choose to travel light.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
I’ve only flown first class for the last few years.

Yeah, it’s a hell of a lot more expensive, but it’s so much more comfortable and convenient.

Just fly half as often and spring for first class.

Between Global Entry (which includes Precheck) and CLEAR, I hardly have to deal with TSA either.

It’s almost fun to fly again.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16263 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post