SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Don't yell at your mom
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don't yell at your mom Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
My GF close chum (single MOM) has a teenage Daughter who doesn't like being ordered around by her Mother and has threatened to call AZ-CPS against her Mom.

Mom replied: "Go ahead and phone CPS". "They will take you into Foster Home care and place you somewhere you will soon regret."

Teen Daughter quickly shut up and now takes direction from her Mom.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
About a year ago I got a call from our local Division of Family Services. They were conducting an investigation, and wanted to know if I could answer some questions regarding a friend of mine.

Come to find out his son, probably 14 at the time, had been having problems at home. He lived with his mother and step-father, and wasn't being very respectful. When his father came back to town, he set up a meeting with all of those involved to discuss these issues. While at this meeting the 14 year old mentioned something involving physical violence towards his mother.

With zero hesitation, my friend apparently snatched his ass out of his chair by his throat, held him off the ground against a wall, and had a coming to Jesus discussion with the young man.

The little miscreant called the police which set an investigation into "child abuse" into motion. When it was all said and done, it was deemed "good parenting", and my friend didn't face any trouble. Furthermore, those conducting the investigation made it clear to the young man that what happened to him wasn't abuse, and implied that should it happen again he shouldn't waste his time calling.

He apparently came around afterwords, and now treats his mother much better.

Thumbs up to that dad!

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
She should not yell at her mom.

Her mom might not DRIVE her to her job interview.

FIFY...

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6316 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4MUL8R:
te
Your mom? She is still caring for you, a college grad, while you wander around town with no money, and no awareness of the idiot light on your dash that showed a battery discharging. "Y'all have to come pick me up!" And, I kid you not, she hung up on her mom at least four times.

Do not yell at your mom!

I will almost bet you a million bucks the words "Thank you for your help" were not heard during this episode.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
No expression of appreciation for our assistance was uttered. We did return to see that the intersection was clear after being assigned to a traffic crash.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5053 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post