SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Blue Bell Great Divide is racist...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blue Bell Great Divide is racist... Login/Join 
posted
https://www.ksat.com/news/chil...-viral-facebook-post

Instead of a giant comet, how bout small asteroids that only hit the houses of people like this? And how many grade school age kids use the term "Mason-Dixon Line" in casual conversation? No coaching there at all.

Blue Bell has responded that the name comes from people's inability to choose between the 2 flavors, no word on whether any change is forthcoming. As a Texan and lover of Blue Bell I hope they don't cave and change it to something lame.

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Lol! Yeah there looks like one, maybe two kids over the age of 6 in that group. They didn't write that letter.

quote:
...But it got the kids leftist moron who other leftist morons let watch their kids wondering about the name of one of their favorite flavors.

Some of the kids have lighter skin are white, others have darker skin are black and the group leftist moron decided to write Blue Bell a letter with a suggestion for The Great Divide.

"We are all our own color and own flavor and there is no divide between us. We think we are all delicious in our own ways. So, we have a suggestion for a new name for your chocolate and vanilla ice cream flavor: BETTER TOGETHER!!”

The kids, with a little help from Schmidley The letter, completely written by Schmidley while the kids watched TV and pooped themselves, ended their letter by saying, "Thank you for taking the time to listen to our ideas. We love your ice cream. We think having a big bucket of Better Together chocolate and vanilla on dinner tables across the country will make our families and communities stronger than ever!”

This is just the next episode in the series of parents making up things their kids said. So far it has mostly been people trying to make people think their kids are crazy smart or really funny. It is annoying in those instances and it is even more annoying now.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Those kids can't be but 8 years old.

Why are the parents raising kids to have a victim mentality? Kids these days can't even eat ice cream without making it some sort of "I'm so offended" shit out of it?

What the fuck is this world coming to?

I'm afraid for our future.

We're raising a generation of pussies.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
About what I'd expect from someone who'd spell their kids' names in that idiotic fashion.

"Isn't that CUTE!"

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:

It all started with the goddam bike helmets.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Seriously SJW bullshit has ruined so many things I enjoy, and now they're going after my Blue Bell? I'd rather they bring the listeria flavor back than cater to this bullshit.

Posts: 327 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: April 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
A point was made on the radio today that I agree with. When I was young, the Jerry Springer show showcased all kinds of freaks that loved to show everyone how ignorant they truly were. They had an opinion, and by God, no matter how ignorant, they were all about telling everyone. Normal people watched it for a laugh, or out of pity. Now the same type people have ballooned in numbers, and they populate FB with the tripe like this. They can't wait to have a "look at me" moment so they can be special too.

I just wish more people on FB would be hit with chairs. It would make this type of crap bearable.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love the comments here. I found this site through google, and I just joined because the comments on this topic mirror my thoughts. At least you all show some critical thinking and have a great sense of humor. I wanted to say the "Mom" and the video clip are nauseating. This Mom in particular is an attention seeker. She is not doing her kids a good service. She is painting a weird target on their backs. Her husband is a pussy to put up with her bullshit.

Posts: 1 | Registered: June 15, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Lady, it's just fucking ice cream. I guess the "Continental Divide" offends you as well?

What I really find despicable is people who use their kids to push their ignorant agendas. the kids don't care... they just want seconds.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum Joe Mogumbo

Seems like the padded rooms were full when they were opening their ice cream?

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Bless their hearts...

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Those kids can't be but 8 years old.

Why are the parents raising kids to have a victim mentality? Kids these days can't even eat ice cream without making it some sort of "I'm so offended" shit out of it?

What the fuck is this world coming to?

I'm afraid for our future.

Already done Mad

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1116 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by muzzleloader:
quote:

Already done Mad

Hara Marano wrote about it YEARS ago...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
Why stop there, if we are gonna screw up ice cream, go full retard. No more chocolate or vanilla, it'll be peace cream. Rainbow will now be ice LGBTA, Tutti-frutti will be outlawed.

Hot Dogs are gonna be next.

Blue Bell is going to cave, just wait. Good marketing on their part will be the excuse.

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post