SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    What are you "running"?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you "running"? Login/Join 
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
Nothing right now because it's heating season. When I do run it's dual 3K Murray steam turbines making 6k tons of cooling. Cool

Posts: 7069 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Some of those youtube videos remind me of the interviews at the end of a Nascar race.

Posts: 17880 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oz_Shadow:
Some of those youtube videos remind me of the interviews at the end of a Nascar race.

'We ran a good race and my car was just faster you know? It just ran better than the other guys, felt it running better in the corners?' Those interviews? I love them. They make me smile just thinking on them

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
Running stolen hot pockets on the dark web to all the internet trolls.

Posts: 1963 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post