SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    What are you "running"?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you "running"? Login/Join 
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted
Okay maybe I'm just not cool. Maybe I'm just not tactical enough. Is it a military or LEO term? Everywhere I turn around now people aren't using anything, they are running everything. Post on FB today about range bags, "I'm running a GPS." Neighbor asking about my tires, "Are you running snows?" "I'm running a Bladetch!", I'm running an Alien Gear." "I'm running a My Pillow with a down comforter."

LOL, Am I just out of touch or is this overdone now...

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12425 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m usually just running my mouth! :-D

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................

Posts: 4123 | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe it's better to be running something, than to have the Runs.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You're REALLY overreacting here, and clearly out of touch.

Try running the forums a bit more, try to keep up to date...

Big Grin

----------
The first 100 people to make it out alive...get to live.

Posts: 1277 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
If you ever met me, you’d see I don’t ‘run’. I charge! Wink

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Run a little faster next time. Mom put the bedsheets out before the school let out.

Okay, maybe it’s a little dated so may not count Razz

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Ha! I get asked this all the time whenever someone finds out I'm LE. What are you running?

Oh, I'm almost down to a six minute mile.

The confused looks make it worth it.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Running? I operate and deploy many different platforms.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
I use some stuff.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fonky Honky
Picture of wildheartedson0105
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chongosuerte:
I use some stuff.

Hmmm. Mysterious gray man.

Don't back up, don't back down.

Posts: 3413 | Location: Badger, Badger, Badger! | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
Run a little faster next time. Mom put the bedsheets out before the school let out.

Okay, maybe it’s a little dated so may not count Razz

Ha! So my post is jib jab. Must be the browser I'm runin'. Big Grin

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12425 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chongosuerte:
I use some stuff.
I consume things.

Posts: 4817 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
Before the holidays, I was asked what kind of pants I run.

No joke.

Posts: 2459 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
It was overdone the first time someone said it.

It is people trying to sound like they are in the in group.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jhe888,

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
I don't run, I'm not in that much of a hurry.

Posts: 8146 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
I just came from the gym where I was running a pair of Brooks GTS-18’s for 4 miles. Does that count?

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
I take lasix so I'm running to the pisser.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Syngin1066:
I just came from the gym where I was running a pair of Brooks GTS-18’s for 4 miles. Does that count?

I'm running Saucony Triumph ISO. With about 50 pair of Sauconys since 1999, I just passed 23,000 miles.

So, yeah, I'm running.......

P229

Posts: 3823 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gildan, tactical front access.

Posts: 7017 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
A fever of 103.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post