SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Additional level of peeve - razors and walking in crowds
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Additional level of peeve - razors and walking in crowds Login/Join 
Picture of konata88
posted
1) I like the dorco razors. I’m on board with the Pace products. But when I can’t find a single store in Seoul that sells them (afaik, dorco is a korean company making these razors in Korea), it kind of pisses me off. Spent some time checking various pharmacies and beauty shops to no avail.

2) metro area are crowded by nature. I get it. I also get people have need to use their phone. But for fucks sake, when it crowded when walking on sidewalks and in malls and such, if you’re going to have your face in your phone and walk slowly, get out of the frickin way.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12714 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27930 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Around here all the Hispanic folks like to ride bicycles in the road and check their facebook at the same time. Scary as hell.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Last year, a guy on a bicycle was riding using the crosswalk crossing Centreville Road and rode into the side of a car that was doing about 35 to 40 MPH. He crashed in the road and was lucky another car was not following the car he hit.

I am not sure if the car ran a red light or what but I had to laugh. All he got was looked like a bent wheel. The car pulled over and our light turned green so I didn't see what transpired afterwards.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
OP, BTDT - it would happen even without the phones. Wink

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post