SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Recurve Archer Snobbery
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Recurve Archer Snobbery Login/Join 
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
fly fisherman to bait fisherman fly fisherman are one with nature drive Subaru's and have man buns while bait fisherman are fat rednecks that leave there garbage everywhere and rob the land and resources.

Posts: 5587 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
...Recurve coach launches into a diatribe about how compound archers shouldn't even be there as recurve is the pure form of archery, you'll never go to the Olympics, blah, blah, blah...

His waddle will get worse when you pull his head out of his ass and replace it with that recurve bow.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2064 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Snobbery is snobbery and it's everywhere. The guys that drive me crazy are the ones who just know you're wrong based on their experience.

I practice point or instinctual shooting with a recurve. I am not great at it. It is akin to throwing a baseball. Your "aim" is muscle memory gained from loosing thousands of arrows. You wouldn't believe the number of folks I have come across that will tell me that instinctual shooting doesn't exist. They will insist that some form of aiming such as gap shooting is taking place and imply at best that the instinctual shooter is just too stupid to realize it.

Sky is blue, water is wet, and snob is just a polite word for asshole.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post