SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Won't serve Republicans?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Won't serve Republicans? Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
He appears to be in some sort of distress.
He's constipated.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
His most recent update, very cogent.... Sounds like Apple has heard of him now.

Pardon the layout - it's his own and another sign of his massive genius from being so gifted. I believe he actually thinks he can move APPL stock just by making shit up.

quote:
Ok, a bunch of honesty here and heart pouring out. I know that this page has been the craziest for anyone who's been following it the past few days. I'm going to try talking in first person here. It's not easy being so gifted that I change the world easily by things I create. And as humble as I am, people around me tell me how good I am and I know that completely myself. I've always wanted shortcuts to get to the amazing places I see the world going, places that I would be taking it. I went through a tough time in 2001, read the "Biggest Scam" article I posted a couple days ago below. It's long but a good read....the craziest and wildest ride I think any human can have, especially in just a few years. I got bored of that project and that's why I started The Used Apple Store. I saw it as growing to 100 stores in 2 years, but it never went past 2 or 3 stores. Innovations and not being able to find others who could juggle the hardware and software as well as I made opening other locations difficult. The past year I've been back at it in VR. I was on a phone meeting with Apple back around Feb 8th this year. I was trying to convince them to take on VR, they weren't interested. But they said I was working on bigger things than Apple was. I tried convincing them to support me and supply with the tools to make our projects demo on Apple devices and to get VR into the Apple stores. They wouldn't. So now we have to part with Apple, at least for the time being. We never see Apple being the biggest thing, it's going to be VR and Apple isn't in the picture and doesn't want to be. It's saddening for me but the excitement over VR makes up for it. So we have put The Used Apple Store in limbo, not knowing which direction to go with it. It was a sacrifice, so as we still sit here waiting for renovations we are more leaning to not continuing with the store. Apple isn't where it's at anymore. Apple stocks will tank, and quickly. Today I was in talks with Apple shareholders particularly someone (one person) who has some $200 million in shares of Apple, he wouldn't budge in his position to help with VR independent of Apple. And he's criticizing Cook and classified Apple as "They are too thick tight headed old men getting rich off Steve jobs life work Tim Cook hasn't done anything in over four years". Txt message unedited. He also said Market Speed key is putting Apple to decline at 12% tomorrow. I started this conversation predicting a drop of 10% tomorrow, knowing the extra info I'm putting it at a 20% drop in stock tomorrow for Apple. I'm pushing out some big emails tomorrow in hope of giving Apple another chance. Apple can still save themselves but I think they won't.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12350 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This guy is not only a POS, he's a sour grapes POS.

Hey, guy? You don't MEAN JACK SHIT to Apple, so you can take your whining and threats and stuff them up your ass! Mad

If you look at his Yelp reviews, it sounds like he's a hack and a horrible businessman too, and nearly all of his 1-star ratings are PRIOR to this stunt of his. Eek

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
Wow, what a narcissist. That reply is exactly what I expected.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8202 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Out of business by June.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigcrazy7:
Wow, what a narcissist. That reply is exactly what I expected.

Well, if that "reply" was [published exactly as he wrote it, the guy obviously missed of lot of his English classes in school.

No paragraphs, just one very long run-on paragraph. I guess his spell-check was working as I didn't notice any mis-spellings. But then, I didn't read it all either.

Hope Apple takes is ass to court!

I hope this type is not common in NH! Actually, I wish it were not common anywhere.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Talk about delusions of grandeur. He’s a legend in his own mind! Lol

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
He didn’t mean it the way you took it.

No need for an apology

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12350 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Great example of someone who is clearly mentally ill.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:

No need for an apology

Elephants have extremely good memory. I'm not so sure they will be so quick to forget less than a week ago they were barred from entry into your store.

Fuck off asshole.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20757 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Did they use to have a location on Rt. 28 in Salem? Because they were useless pretentious buttholes, too.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
Did they use to have a location on Rt. 28 in Salem? Because they were useless pretentious buttholes, too.

Yes, same clown.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
My question now is, Will Republicans, because of his disrespecting, chose to go to his store? I think not.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
These poor deranged souls, what a dismal life they lead. NH needs to make sure he gets on the can not fly-can not buy list - he's about to go off the deep end.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:

No need for an apology

This guy is clearly not firing on all cylinders.

First he declares all Republicans as enemies of the state and not welcome in his store but a couple days later "he supports Trump" and "Republicans are welcome"?
Whaaaaat?

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ride the lightning
Picture of Killer Instincts
posted Hide Post
Certifiable nutcase. Might be fun to watch him implode.

Posts: 2167 | Location: Underway | Registered: March 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"There is no need for an apology when you're being yourself, and I was being myself," said Williams.

Show us your participation trophy, genius!

Posts: 107260 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post