SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Doesn't anyone make a decent hand can opener?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Doesn't anyone make a decent hand can opener? Login/Join 
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
That’s the one!!

Posts: 26895 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by texassierra:
I've been using this one for a while with no issues.

Another vote for this Hamilton Beach side opening model. Been using mine for 5 years, only time it has an issue is if the rim of the can has been dented.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10930 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
That’s the one!!

Yup, Ez Duz It. The thing is rockin solid, outperforms the more costly Oxy good grips in all performance measures, and is $12 on Amazon. The thing is a tank, gonna outlast me most likely, but I bought an extra for camping too.

They say that when Swingline moved the production from the Ez Duz it facility over to China, they just kept producing them only under their own name. It's the real deal.

Posts: 1920 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR
posted Hide Post
One of our kids did some research and got one of these. They liked it so much they gave us one. Watch the vido - has a cool feature to lift the lid. A good idea since a coworker sliced her thumb open when she tried to remove a can lid. Link

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig

Posts: 4887 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post