SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    A Co-Worker has PTSD from a car accident
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Co-Worker has PTSD from a car accident Login/Join 
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
leave a binkie/pacifier it on his desk secretly and sit back and watch the show

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greymann:
I bet it's so he can get his medical marijuana card. PTSD is a qualified condition.

I'll put my money here!!

Posts: 465 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
leave a binkie/pacifier it on his desk secretly and sit back and watch the show

Another winner.

Diaper in a desk drawer. Jar of baby food. Tube of baby butt paste.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
If you can imagine my best SGM Basil Plumley gruff voice of Sam Elliott...

Sir...your co-worker is a pussy. You ain't.

Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would start calling him Nancy and suggest he start wearing pink. Really, PTSD due to a simple non injury BUMPER TAP. Heck, when I was a kid Bumper Tag was a GAME and rather fun if you were driving a cheap beater.

BTW, I know guys who are dealing with the effects of Agent Orange and have real PTSD and this Nancy boy would NOT enjoy hearing their opinion of todays "sensitive youths". Truth is the phase "worthless sack of shit Mama's boy" comes to mind.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5621 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I've always been Crazy!
kept me from goin Insane!
posted Hide Post
Tell him to go fuck himself. I served didn't get to go down range, have MANY friends that did. They have a legit reason to claim PTSD. This little POS has no right and no reason. Total gimme boy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact.
Author unknown

Posts: 2179 | Location: Lyndon,KS | Registered: November 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post