SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Todays Rant: The complexity of the Hot Dog Bun.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Todays Rant: The complexity of the Hot Dog Bun. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Ah.... Thats the best suggestion yet! Thanks!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Yooper,

I have always had good luck with the Vienna Beef brand of buns. They do pretty well at slicing them and not screwing them up.

Buy them here at Amazon and freezer most of them.

You can also pick up the New England style, but the cost is outrageous. New England style at Amazon

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe these folks would sell you some very nice buns if you took a drive over to their shop,

https://www.portillos.com/our-story/

or heck ,
they might even send you a couple dozen.

there are three bakeries , up in the big city that will make you what ever you want , with two days notice ,

maybe you could have some made up special

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54604 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Portillos looks like heaven.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Tgrshrk99
posted Hide Post
quote:
Not only are they superior for filling and holding, but when buttered and grilled on the sides they reach new levels. Just couldn't have a lobster roll without them.

Absolutely right!

Posts: 606 | Location: Between here and the end of the line | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Portillos looks like heaven.

They're pretty good. But I always skip their dogs ang go witht he Italian Beef.
Sadly, none of them anywhere near where I live and I don't travel for work anymore.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post