SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    McCain & Graham
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

McCain & Graham Login/Join 
Picture of cne32507
posted
They are media whores. On camera nearly everyday. They each must have staff that schedules them. They spout something conta so the MSM interviews. I think they are addicted to it. Trying to seem relevant while everyone knows they are not. Just tired of them.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's not just them. The media is addicted to putting members on Congress on the air to spew whatever drivel they have on their minds that day and reporting it as "breaking news."

Posts: 2479 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, and I for one usually turn the channel when I see one of those two faces.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Concerning Lindsey Graham:

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVDN8yR3ig0

(Stolen from another thread.)

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Stupid 17th Amendment. Razz

Some quick reading revealed that at the original constitutional convention, only one member favored direct election of senators. Those old dead white guys must have been onto something. Also, the amendment was passed the same year (1913) as the 16th, which levies income tax. Coincidence?

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ALSO 1913 was the beginning of the Federal Reserve system. Not a good year for the United States.

Posts: 518 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arlen
posted Hide Post
Graham and McCain are RINOs. They are not true patriotic Americans, but, rather, are self-serving politicians. I truly believe that McCain has serious mental issues.

Regards,
arlen

======================
Some days, it's just not worth the effort of chewing through the leather straps.
======================

Posts: 408 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Caught some highlights of the Sunday news programs last night after a busy weekend where McCain was spouting-off about the Russians interfering in our election process: "We don't know how or why they did it..."

WTF?! They interfered, but you don't know how? I hope senility is gentler with me than it is with McCain.

Posts: 783 | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Term Limits

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Extreme butt hurt! McCain is pissed that Trump got elected president and he didn't and Graham thinks that he should have been the republican's choice (even though he made a very poor showing) so he is going to be a negative voice.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
I never liked McCain in spite of his war record which is all in the past.

What has he done lately to help this country?? Extreme butt hurt is right. Maybe we get lucky and his health will take him out.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
Term Limits

And repeal of the 17th.

Posts: 20075 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Graham got it done by blocking Obama's SCOTUS nominee, and getting Gorsuch on the bench. So at least for the moment, I'm okay with him.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cne32507:
They are media whores. On camera nearly everyday. They each must have staff that schedules them. They spout something conta so the MSM interviews. I think they are addicted to it. Trying to seem relevant while everyone knows they are not. Just tired of them.

These guys use the publicity and the media uses them.

The mainstream talking heads love to find non-conservative RINOs to trot out when it suits their purpose. Whenever they need nonsense that agrees with their narratives to put out labeled with an (R), they know who to put the mic in front of.

Posts: 15022 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
Direct election of Senators by the populace was never supposed to happen. Senators represent the various States and were to follow the directions of the State Legislatures as determined by the populace of that State as a whole. Now the Senators are nothing more than supernumeraries (over powered Representatives).

The Senate was one of the last vistages of the federated Republic that the USA was designed to be, and that's why the Electoral College must remain as is.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2698 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post