SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Disgusted with human beings (if you want to call them that) doing harm to thier childred
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Disgusted with human beings (if you want to call them that) doing harm to thier childred Login/Join 
Picture of lcbjr77
posted
Maybe I didn't really notice this before I became a father, or the fact that every little bit of news is on the net now but how can somebody do harm to their kid or any kid in fact... I just read where this piece of shit bent his 6 month kid in half causing the kid to die because they were crying... I hope there is a hell and agony beyond belief for these people...rant off

----------------------------------
Walther PPS M2

Posts: 1863 | Location: CT | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Special place for them if they don't ask for forgiveness from the Lord Jesus and turn to Him for salvation. The scriptures basically say that it would better if a millstone was tied around their and drowned in the depth of the sea if you hurt a child; or harm one His little ones. I'm paraphrasing here. As we say these days, "that's not good". That's a bad idea.
Matthew 18:5,6 KJV

GOD/Israel, family, 2nd amendment rights: in that order.
Tennessee -ELOHIM IS MY GOD!

Posts: 807 | Registered: May 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I wish there was a place in hell for these people, but I don't really have much in the way of faith anymore, in the laws of deities or men.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Faith in God, not man, is what keeps me striving in this wicked and perverse world. Titus 2:13 Looking for that Blessed Hope....
There is some truth to the old saying: the world is going to hell in a hand basket.

GOD/Israel, family, 2nd amendment rights: in that order.
Tennessee -ELOHIM IS MY GOD!

Posts: 807 | Registered: May 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Prepare to have your blood boil, this crazy bitch in Texas subjected her otherwise healthy little boy to over 300 unnecessary doctor visits and 13 unnecessary surgeries:

Source

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
People that hurt kids need to be staked out naked, covered with honey and then fire ants, rinse and repeat.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post