SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    The 'real' flu
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 'real' flu Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
The True Flu is a 2-3 week ordeal. Massive weight loss, dehydration, etc. Anything less is a common cold - which varies greatly in degrees of intensity.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
I have been battling this crap for the better part of 6 weeks now. Two rounds of antibiotics during that period, both STRONG stuff...not the wussy Z-Pak junk. I get about 90% percent recovered then head back to work for a week since my sick bank is depleating. Only to come home a week later and start the process again. Banged out sick for two days again today. Im hoping to get rid of the congestion and hacking cough for good. Doc gave me some steroids a few days back to maybe try to clear me up since yet another round of antibiotics wasnt in the cards. Lets just say that steroids and entropy dont mix well.

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post