SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug8Dcz3kyOA

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post

Some lady called and said a kitten was scaring her and not letting her go outside.

“Aggie” was arrested after a short pursuit and charged with Aggravated Menacing. A suitable “prison” was located for her

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Thank God for the Po-leece! Big Grin

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
Some lady called and said a kitten was scaring her

Yikes! Send out the SWAT Team, most Rikki-Tik!

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
“Aggie” was arrested after a short pursuit and charged with Aggravated Menacing. A suitable “prison” was located for her

Where she is now gainfully employed, occupying the positions of both prison warden and mascot.

Posts: 17733 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Some lady called and said a kitten was scaring her and not letting her go outside.

Oooh, looks dangerous to me. Roll Eyes Superstitious about black cats? Ailurophobe?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: egregore,

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
No clue why the lady was so afraid. Gemma (as she is now named) got a clean bill of health from the vet and is happily bossing everyone around at her new home.

Here’s Jack that my daughter “rescued” recently making himself at home in my house. He’s already bossing around the husky.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Chowser between your daughter and your feline generosity, I'm overwhelmed that you open your hearts and homes for these kitties. As pictured, I'm sure there's never a dull moment in the household and tons of laughs! Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
NSFW due to language.

Posts: 11151 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Sabonim
Picture of Wayniac
posted Hide Post

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1438 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wayniac:

There's a lot of meme potential in that picture!

Posts: 9001 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
International symbol for "I'm going to keep doing this until you feed me."

quote:
Originally posted by egregore:

Posts: 486 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: September 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Cat Zen Interlude

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Apropos

Didn't copy and paste, don't want to get into copyright issues.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15180 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post