SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Come on guys.

1. Stop arguing about it. It's supposed to be a joke, some people do not like jokes about cruelty to animals. Both sides of the argument have merit, nobody's mind is going to be changed, how 'bout we just drop the discussion?

2. The original picture was posted on the previous page. Do we really need THREE RE-POSTS of the same picture on this page? Three?

OK, I'm feeling a little grumpy this morning. Y'all have a nice day, don't pay too much attention to me. Somebody please post a cute kitten, or a cat doing something funny. Like my wife's cat, that likes an ice cube in her water bowl so that she can stare at it, poke it, lick it . . . one little ice cube keeps the cat occupied for twenty minutes.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Somebody please post a cute kitten...

No problemo

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^
I like it! Big Grin

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
...Somebody please post a cute kitten, or a cat doing something funny...

You can still get your own copy of this classic book from Amazon

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:

I had no idea bobcats did the puff up thing.

I figured they were bad-assed enough to not need that skill.

Nice is overrated

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post

To be truthful, all I saw was blonde and tan...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:

One of the comments on YouTube was "which one of the four pixels was the cheetah?

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bronicabill:
quote:
Originally posted by Krazeehorse:
image by Krazeehorse, on Flickr

And destroy the cat's hearing in the process?!? Hope the cat shreds you to pieces for playing the game.... just sayin'!

How do they surgically remove a sense of humor?

Posts: 7011 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, let's move on

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
quote:
...Somebody please post a cute kitten, or a cat doing something funny...

You can still get your own copy of this classic book from Amazon

I had that book as a kid.....the oven mitts were gross

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
[FLASH_VIDEO-snip-FLASH_VIDEO]

That is a shitload of cheetahs.

The only way I'd walk among that many is if I had body armor and a M60 with a 400 round belt of ammo ready to go.

Nice is overrated

posted Hide Post
I had a friend who took safari tours in Africa whenever he could afford one. He told me that of all the big cats, the Cheetah was the boldest and most curious. Many of his tours were in an open Land Rover and when the truck stopped to observe Cheetahs, the cats would often jump up on the truck and inspect the passengers. The Guides told the passengers not to make any sudden movements.
He had some amazing Cheetah photos.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

That was really cool.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Cheetahs have always been my favorite of the big cats. That was one cool video!!! And one cool girl, too... Big Grin

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4551 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
quote:
Somebody please post a cute kitten...

No problemo

Ridley,

Is that a Pallas cat?

Posts: 617 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Knighthawk:

Is that a Pallas cat?

All I knew when I posted the pic was it's a big irritated cat. Googling "pallas cat" would seem to show that's what it is. Thanks for that bit of education.

**edit** Reading some more they're not actually that big, more like round.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
The cat thread is 404? Oh noes.

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2048 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Can't be found? I got your 404s right here.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post