SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Nice, egregore. I got a good laugh out of that one.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
^^You mentioned two cats... I only see one? It's not fair that toilet kitty is the only one that gets to be famous and on the internet. Post up the newer one's pic.

This is Wallace (my daughter names the pets. She has a newer pet rabbit. His name is Felicia).

I had just finished checking an alarm when I heard a meow. I looked out and there she was. I said it's cold out, get in the car. So she did.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
quote:
^^You mentioned two cats... I only see one? It's not fair that toilet kitty is the only one that gets to be famous and on the internet. Post up the newer one's pic.

This is Wallace (my daughter names the pets. She has a newer pet rabbit. His name is Felicia).

I had just finished checking an alarm when I heard a meow. I looked out and there she was. I said it's cold out, get in the car. So she did.

Getting out of the cold sure made for quite a content kitteh..photo says it all!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If SF ever awards a medal for line of duty cat rescues, Chowser will get the first one.
War Story: I used to work with a guy who refused to share a patrol car with me.
Too much cat hair in it!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:

Does kitty know where that sole has been?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31379 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:

Does you knows where kitty's tongue has been? That's right: asshole. Razz

Posts: 17733 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:

It probably likes the smell. Razz This may sound facetious, but isn't.

They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Black getting high. About 6' up.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Black getting high. About 6' up.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gdUmrgQwsPA" width="420"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Sign him to the 'Skins. They need a good wide receiver.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31379 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post