SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
100% Pure Evil

Picture of Spectre
posted Hide Post
My cat, Velveeta, operating the Laser Engraver...

Entropy ain't what it used to be...

Posts: 16741 | Location: Manassas, Virginia | Registered: October 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad Apple
of the AAP
Picture of 9mm_shooter
posted Hide Post
Dancing cat bump

Posts: 7793 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: June 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Awesome cat Specter

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Support Your Local
Red and Black
Picture of Snidely Whiplash
posted Hide Post
Great Googly Moogly, this thread is gonna hit 3/4 million posts before long!

Posts: 4695 | Location: Up Shit Creek (it's better tha DOWN it) | Registered: October 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
I is stuck

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
100% Pure Evil

Picture of Spectre
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snidely Whiplash:
Great Googly Moogly, this thread is gonna hit 3/4 million posts views before long!

Fixed it for you.

Posts: 16741 | Location: Manassas, Virginia | Registered: October 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of faol
posted Hide Post
Spectre, I hope you pay him a fair wage with benefits or those ASPCA union peeps will be knocking on your door!

Veritas vos liberabit

Posts: 2013 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: December 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjwagner:

Our cat loves joining me, or especially my wife in this situation.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
quote:

Our cat loves joining me, or especially my wife in this situation.

Oh yeah, ours curls up in my pants. Roll Eyes

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
100% Pure Evil

Picture of Spectre
posted Hide Post

Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12930 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blueshep
posted Hide Post
Came home from work today to find out we are now cat owners!!! Wife went and got a kitten from a friend, pretty cute actually! I showed her this thread and she couldn't believe how many pages were in the thread,especially on a gun forum!

----------------------------------------
NRA Lifetime Member

Posts: 1467 | Location: Northeast,Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blueshep
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blueshep:
Came home from work today to find out we are now cat owners!!! Wife went and got a kitten from a friend, pretty cute actually! I showed her this thread and she couldn't believe how many pages were in the thread,especially on a gun forum!

NRA Lifetime Member

Posts: 1467 | Location: Northeast,Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Very cute kitty. You should give it a name that starts with "M". It has a PERFECT "M" on its forehead!

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Holy cow, cute overload! Congrats on the kitteh, might be some Maine Coon lurking in there.

Posts: 124 | Registered: March 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blueshep
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:
Very cute kitty. You should give it a name that starts with "M". It has a PERFECT "M" on its forehead!

Good observation! Now you have the wife thinking...

NRA Lifetime Member

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

That There is Speed Racer

Posts: 272 | Location: North Florida | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:

Every morning. Head-butts to my legs.

Posts: 9001 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FL.40:

That There is Speed Racer

I concur! LOL. Especially after some catnip.

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post