SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
^^^ This was funny after I figured out the dangling participle. Big Grin
".. that is using..", not ".. by using .."

Posts: 4816 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eponym:

That is part of the spell's distraction of it to you the dragon is using...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:

Ouch my head hurts, please never do that again, and post a cat pic ASAP.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20757 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
...post a cat pic ASAP.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:

Ouch my head hurts, please never do that again, and post a cat pic ASAP.

Sorry, Skins. Take two aspirin and drink plenty of fluids. Big Grin

My niece and her cat.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Expert308:
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
Meet Poki, Nagi, and Haku...

For some reason I really wanted them to turn out to be Huey, Dewey and Louie. Either that or Groucho, Chico and Harpo. Or Larry, Curly and Moe.

Manny, Moe and Jack comes to mind.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

https://youtu.be/7cUV1l7lmz0

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
No...I ain't gettin' down!

Yay, Fuzz. Hope you both are well.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Matthew, thank you for asking, we're good. As for the Fuzz, he is positive proof that God has a great sense of humor Smile

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nero
posted Hide Post

nero

Posts: 4639 | Location: Tampa Bay Area | Registered: August 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PakRatJR
posted Hide Post

Posts: 482 | Location: Sussex WI | Registered: April 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just1tym, your cat looks like he got emotional support training from R. Lee Ermey! Eek

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
Just1tym, your cat looks like he got emotional support training from R. Lee Ermey! Eek

Backstory of that photo. He was happily lounging in my lap until the lawn crew started mowing and weed eating in the back yard. Needless to say he sprung from my lap right after that photo was snapped. He'll head for cover when he hears lawnmowers and/or thunder. Otherwise the Fuzz is a sweet but very demanding when it comes to dinnertime, cat. Best cat I've ever had!

Regards, Will G.

posted Hide Post
I know, I look forward to the pics you post of this guy! Orange tabbies are the best!

We've had probably 20 cats over the years, since my girlfriend bred show cats, then we got into rescues.

Only one was an orange tabby, and he was memorable, like Fuzz.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
No laughs, just a question, what is THIS?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
No laughs, just a question, what is this?

Jaguarundi?

Posts: 236 | Registered: October 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post