SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Picture of Steve in PA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
I live alone in a small house (about 950 sq. ft.) with a big yard (0.5 acre).

I have three cats, all neutered males.

Am I in danger of becoming a crazy cat lady dude(?)??????

My wife and I have 11 inside cats and take care of 4 outside cats (they have been around for 3 years, since they were kittens).......I think we went off the crazy cat husband/wife scale!

Steve
"The Marines I have seen around the world have, the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Posts: 3436 | Location: Northeast PA | Registered: June 05, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Today's installment of your guess is as good as mine --

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Wall cats. It's all shits and giggles until they show up on your house...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
This section is 5.11, but these kitties are in for sections of 5.12 to 5.14 in order to clear the overhand and make the roof.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31376 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had 13 cats once. Did not want them but did want to see the varmints starve either. It was insanity.
But I am feeling much better now.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
Today's installment of your guess is as good as mine --

I saw one shinny up a wall like that to get away from a dog that was chasing it. Getting UP the wall was no problem, but getting back down was. It free-fell from about 7-8 feet, landed on its feet and booked out of there.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I play chase in the house with my kitties and they'll jump up on the door frame about 5' high and just hang there. It's hilarious!!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

In Soviet Union fish eats cat.

And a question.

How many letters are in the feline alphabet?

A B C D E F G H I J K L M P Q R S T U V W X Y Z.

NO are missing.

Nice is overrated

Posts: 31376 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^
Wonderful Big Grin

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

A happy blended family.

YUUUUUCCCCCCKKKkkkk.

Surprise!

Nice is overrated

His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Here's Johnny!!!!

Nice is overrated

Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
WTF Mad

I've been around cats a long time and never saw this one. The box should be against the door, only one way in and out.

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
A good reason for the triangular box...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
A good reason for the triangular box...

I had no idea such a thing existed, I'll keep that in mind if our situation ever happens again. This incident defies physics as it is.

Both our boxes have the one necessary feature so many others don't -- high sides. Don't wait until you find you need that. Eek

That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Both our boxes have the one necessary feature so many others don't -- high sides. Don't wait until you find you need that.

High sides can be good and bad. They give the cat more leverage. More litter in the pan may help.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post