SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3188 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
"Tigger" chillin' in one of the bathroom sinks:

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
100% Pure Evil

Picture of Spectre
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^
What the hell is that?

A radioactive cat and a Geiger counter?

Entropy ain't what it used to be...

Posts: 16741 | Location: Manassas, Virginia | Registered: October 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
100% Pure Evil

Picture of Spectre
posted Hide Post

Entropy ain't what it used to be...

Posts: 16741 | Location: Manassas, Virginia | Registered: October 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spectre:

"My friends. I have a host of friends..."

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
You'll die before you get my Skittles!

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spectre:
^^^^^^^^^
What the hell is that?

A radioactive cat and a Geiger counter?

Being an e-music fan, a slight thread derailment is in order.

quote:
The Theramin

The theremin or ætherphone/etherphone, thereminophone or termenvox/thereminvox), is an early electronic musical instrument controlled without physical contact by the thereminist. It is named after the Westernized name of its Russian inventor, Léon Theremin, who patented the device in 1928.

The instrument's controlling section usually consists of two metal antennas that sense the relative position of the thereminist's hands and control oscillators for frequency with one hand, and amplitude (volume) with the other. The electric signals from the theremin are amplified and sent to a loudspeaker.

The Inventor and His Invention:

An interesting technological branch of Theramin's work led the KGB to plant a passive cavity resonator known as The Thing embedded in a carved wooden plaque of the Great Seal of the United States presented to U.S. Ambassador W. Averell Harriman on August 4, 1945. It hung in the ambassador's Moscow residential study for SEVEN YEARS, until it was discovered by ACCIDENT in 1952 by a British radio operator who overheard American conversations on an open radio channel as the Russians were beaming radio waves at the ambassador's office.

Evidence that the Goddamned commies were good at the espionage game.

Even Johnny Carson played one.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wanna rent a mule?
Picture of BoB the Palindrome
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6550 | Location: HOME! The GPNW south of the Emerald City | Registered: July 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:Evidence that the Goddamned commies were good at the espionage game.

Even Johnny Carson played one.

Johnny Carson played a commie? Eek

Good thing Sinatra and Dino are gone.

A guy could get whacked for saying stuff...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:
BBC Cats.....

This one is awesome. Smile

Posts: 4123 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of galuzil
posted Hide Post
[

WHAT HAS THIS GOT TO DO WITH CATS.

Posts: 565 | Location: America the Beautiful | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Corporal Cirilla"s kitten in his gear. Soldier that was killed in Canada this week by an ISSL terrorist.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: npbra,

Posts: 113 | Location: Grande Prairie AB | Registered: May 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MOLLE Pack kitten breaks my heart. RIP

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I have actually done this Smile

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Oh, man, I couldn't reach my cat up high enough last night or she would've plastered a huge one!

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4779 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
Priceless!!

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Total Clown Shoes
posted Hide Post
I did the lift for a cat to kill a moth a day ago it was better than letting them destroy things trying to get to the ceiling. though one of them made whiny squeeky sounds for about 3 hours looking for it after the other cat killed it and he didnt see. love the kitties

Posts: 414 | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I'll just leave this here --

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post