SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
The 27 naughtiest cats in the world:

http://www.sunnyskyz.com/blog/...#qSTqI8KtMZ4Rm1mh.01

"I somehow got the lid off the urn, then I SNEEZED in Grandma's ASHES."

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for insubordination
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjwagner:

I don't get it.

Posts: 9856 | Registered: March 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
Try petting a cat stomach when they are in that position, they will spring on you like that bear trap and do almost as much damage.

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSKatciX3hA

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSKatciX3hA

I know it didn't hurt the cat, but the guy is a tool for dragging it along.

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
If it had been a neck collar, I would share the outrage, but since it's one of those harnesses that goes around the legs, I don't see the harm other than to the cats dignity.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I know it didn't hurt the cat, but the guy is a tool for dragging it along.

Agreed

Posts: 1546 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
If it had been a neck collar, I would share the outrage, but since it's one of those harnesses that goes around the legs, I don't see the harm other than to the cats dignity.

I didn't mean to come across as outraged. I agree with you that it was harmless. But the guy is still a tool. Big Grin Kinda reminds me of that guy who kept throwing the frisbee at his dog.

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brecaidra:
The 27 naughtiest cats in the world:

Why did this one make me think of a former colleague?

Nice is overrated

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phantom229:
Try petting a cat stomach when they are in that position, they will spring on you like that bear trap and do almost as much damage.

YEP! P.J. and I used to play the "rub-the-belly-bite-the-daddy" until he got too rough. Then we played "Shot-put-Kitty". Amazingly, he liked shot-put-kitty. I would hold him under his chest with my left hand and under his butt in my right hand and gently shot-put him onto or off of the bed. He would recover and run back for me to do it again.

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I used to stick my finger in my cats' mouths whenever they yawned and waited for them to "bite" on it. The look of shock on their faces cracked me up everytime.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rotndad:

Somehow a quote from Dante's Inferno springs to mind. Smile

Posts: 2538 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
"Who summons me?!"

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
100% Pure Evil

Picture of Spectre
posted Hide Post
Beer Cat...

Entropy ain't what it used to be...

Posts: 16741 | Location: Manassas, Virginia | Registered: October 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

posted Hide Post

Posts: 551 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: December 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post