SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
The First Picture on Page 666 of the LoLcats website

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31376 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post
Ur office chair iz ourz. Bye

Posts: 715 | Location: MN | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
Cats eating mushrooms ..

..cats on mushrooms.

Posts: 5750 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Logan's cat:

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
Cat tries to apologize, awww

HA!! Cool

Posts: 715 | Location: MN | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
Logan's cat:

The full version

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of deankal
posted Hide Post
My Russian wife's contribution to the cat thread, I present to you Kot Manul, a native cat from the fareast, southern Siberia, by the river Amur near the border of China and Russia. Sorry my embedding skills are lacking.

http://youtu.be/RIWnQlESHkg

Posts: 960 | Location: Northeast of Seattle in a Red Zip Code | Registered: May 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by deankal:
My Russian wife's contribution to the cat thread, I present to you Kot Manul, a native cat from the fareast, southern Siberia, by the river Amur near the border of China and Russia. Sorry my embedding skills are lacking.

Here you go...

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post
I'd never heard of the Manul before. They are some incredible looking cats! I love my two furballs, but those manuls are damn cute. Their eyes are weird, pinholes instead of regular cat's eye.

Posts: 3188 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
If Yoda had a cat, this would be it.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by deankal:

Doesn't seem very cuddly... Eek

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15180 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
A birthday present a few years ago from TSM11:

"Umm, smells good."

"Maybe just a little taste."

"These hoomans aren't bad tasting. Kind of salty like a Cracker."

TSM11 knew I loved kittahs. Especially, the big cats. She had a choice between "Big Cat Rescue" and "Wild Things". She chose wild things because with the tour you have the option of handling a cub. It was a birthday of a lifetime. One of my fondest memories that I will never forget.

TSM11 is REALY good about remembering the little things that make our lives together that much more specialer. She even managed to arrange a "Fly-Along" for me one year with the Tampa Police Department Aviation crew. I got about an hour long flight around the boundaries of their jurisdiction. THAT too was really cool. Another cool aspect is the PIC was the officer I got my first training ride-a-long with when I first started at TPD. His name is JT. He is definitely one of the good guys.

If I everWhen I hit the powerball JT will be the person I will bribe hire to help me fly my new helicopter home from Miami. Did you know that if you buy a brand new helicopter from Bell, they will put you thru the course to learn to fly it for Free? Wink Of course, I will have already learned to fly mine but JT will be my 54 (backup). Cool

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I don't deserve
this CUT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:

Without question, this image made my week. Thank you Jim.

"If somebody says there ought to be a law there probably ought not." - Penn Jillette

Posts: 5246 | Location: Clearwater, FL | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rotndad:

"Umm, smells good."

TSM11 knew I loved kittahs. Especially, the big cats. She had a choice between "Big Cat Rescue" and "Wild Things". She chose wild things because with the tour you have the option of handling a cub. It was a birthday of a lifetime. One of my fondest memories that I will never forget.

TSM11 is REALY good about remembering the little things that make our lives together that much more specialer. She even managed to arrange a "Fly-Along" for me one year with the Tampa Police Department Aviation crew. I got about an hour long flight around the boundaries of their jurisdiction. THAT too was really cool. Another cool aspect is the PIC was the officer I got my first training ride-a-long with when I first started at TPD. His name is JT. He is definitely one of the good guys.

If I everWhen I hit the powerball JT will be the person I will bribe hire to help me fly my new helicopter home from Miami. Did you know that if you buy a brand new helicopter from Bell, they will put you thru the course to learn to fly it for Free? Wink Of course, I will have already learned to fly mine but JT will be my 54 (backup). Cool

Some kind of a beautiful kitty Tony. Cant believe the paws and legs on such a little guy.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
quote:
Originally posted by Rotndad:

"Umm, smells good."

Some kind of a beautiful kitty Tony. Cant believe the paws and legs on such a little guy.

Bengal Tiger cub. His paws were literally as big as my hands. IIRC he was about 8 weeks old. They have different levels of "experiences" available. One of several is swimming in a pool with one. That too would've been cool.

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post