SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Black being all lovey.

This is my favorite leg ever, I love this leg.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never fails when I'm actually trying to read an interesting article.

Posts: 486 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: September 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
legendary_lawman
Picture of prairieviper
posted Hide Post
Today is National Cat Day. My cat, Patches, is 4 years old today. Both occasions will be celebrated at our house. All is well.

"In God We Trust"

Posts: 1992 | Location: Central USA - Cornfields & Cows | Registered: May 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
For national cat day here is my Bandit. She’s eccentric and forces me to sleep on my side.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msLtodrQdKE

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Here's my three, unfortunately all in separate pics...

The first is Biskit (looking rather grumpy). He is 10 years old and technically belongs to my daughter who is away at college. He is as sweet and loving as they come... but high maintenance with all of that fur!

Next is my precious Ella Marie, 4 years old and the kitty that sticks to me like glue! Again, as sweet as they come...

And finally, Maisy Lou, our youngest one (somewhere between 1.5 and 2 years old) who showed up on our back deck just over a year ago, mostly skin and bones. We took her in (after a not-so exhaustive search for her real owners - figured if anyone cared about her they would have been trying to find her), cleaned her up and fed her well, and now she is super-sweet and VERY playful! My favorite nickname for her is Monkey because of the way she acts!

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4551 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Cats 'sing' Over the Rainbow'.

https://youtu.be/SKlR6PDXWRY

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
The Fuzz has now bricked my MacBook!! Eek

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Friday's feline frivolity fragment

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/a_IA-8nQ4FYd

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of USMCLimey
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2 | Registered: November 05, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
USMCLimey, please delete your post. There is a no political posts in a non-political thread rule here, I'm not sure if this qualifies as political, but I don't want the thread locked.

There are some unwritten rules here that you just really have to learn with time.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Smokey and Bandit

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Cute little fellas Pyker Smile

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
http://www.rightthisminute.com...ll-heroes-wear-capes

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54502 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post