SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
199! 199! 199! 199!

(Couldn't help thinking about the "hole-in-the-fence" joke)

200! 200! 200! 200!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
World Traveler
Picture of codemaster
posted Hide Post

Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: The requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world -- "No, YOU move."

Posts: 6416 | Location: Herding aircraft in Jordan. | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I earned my
bombasticity
Picture of Psychobastard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
I'm thinking Tara, the cat worthy of its own thread , has earned a place here in the hall of fame. Please delete, mods, if not appropriate.

Tara

I think it's appropriate. That thing got posted this morning on farcebook and went viral in about 4 hours. Hero cat wins lifetime supply of fresh salmon.

"Though defensive violence will always be 'a sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men."
- St. Augustine

Posts: 25964 | Location: Wearesoscrewedistan | Registered: October 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired Pilot and
Air Traffic Controller
Picture of Right2Carry
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Psychobastard:
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
I'm thinking Tara, the cat worthy of its own thread , has earned a place here in the hall of fame. Please delete, mods, if not appropriate.

Tara

I think it's appropriate. That thing got posted this morning on farcebook and went viral in about 4 hours. Hero cat wins lifetime supply of fresh salmon.

Saw that on TV. Thanks for posting.

We had a cat that would chase dogs off and would jump on them and give the the fast pat pat with the claws that would bring blood. Sure do miss her. Her name was Button.

Better to want what you don't have than to have what you don't want.

Posts: 2460 | Location: Lubbock, TX | Registered: April 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4779 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
Hero cat.

Posts: 4779 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What's the story with the beer kitteh, OWD?

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
he's there in case you need someone to put in the empty carton.
I think there is a .75 cent deposit on them

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All the time
Picture of Gear.Up
posted Hide Post
He's chillin'

Posts: 2320 | Location: East TN | Registered: July 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OneWheelDrive:

Budwisker

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Doritos-check
Beer- check
Kitteh-check
Ok, We're good to go

Mark Twain

Posts: 1414 | Location: Coastal Carolina | Registered: July 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Off topic: I think Tara is heroic -- that cat has courage well beyond her size.

That being said, it seems that the dog was responding to the sound of the kid shuffling. Seems like that type of behavior could be easily corrected by a responsible owner. Sad that the 8 month old dog will be put down. It's terrible what the dog did but seems like if it's correctable, it could lead a happy life with a happy family.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12683 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
What's the story with the beer kitteh, OWD?

I don't have the back story. The picture was taken from one of the Cheeseburger.com sites.

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
That's one cool cat.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
199! 199! 199! 199!

(Couldn't help thinking about the "hole-in-the-fence" joke)

200! 200! 200! 200!

lol, I love that joke.

Cats always land on their feet...but kittens don't

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
Off topic: I think Tara is heroic -- that cat has courage well beyond her size.

That being said, it seems that the dog was responding to the sound of the kid shuffling. Seems like that type of behavior could be easily corrected by a responsible owner. Sad that the 8 month old dog will be put down. It's terrible what the dog did but seems like if it's correctable, it could lead a happy life with a happy family.

Are you kidding? Any stupid animal that attacks and injures a child for no reason should be put down. A child is light years more important than any animal. Did you notice it came up and attacked the child who was only ridding a bike? Holy crap, I can't believe what I read.

Posts: 1158 | Location: Near Orlando, FL | Registered: September 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
Beer chillah kitteh wins my intarwebz.

Good nite Sigformz! Cool

quote:

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Happiness is a warm cat.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fear and courage
are brothers
Picture of cjennings1
posted Hide Post
Russian Bass Grabbing Cat!

Posts: 3364 | Location: PCB, FL | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post