SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Bandit (the fat boy) looks innocent and cute, but...check the last pic

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Two of the neighbors kittens in my yard

Posts: 546 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
^^^
Looks like some of the strays that show up at my house, I got them their own bowls and named them T-Bone and Razor. Wink

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I almost got "adopted" by a cat a few days ago. He just waltzed right in my apartment and started scoping out everything when I left the door open a few moments. Fortunately, he had a collar with a tag saying, "Oh, shit, I'm lost!" with a phone number. I called the number, left a voice mail message, and we had a pleasant "visit" (I did have to shoo him off my family heirloom sofa/recliner because he wanted to scratch it) while waiting for a call back. The guy finally showed up and I advised him he really shouldn't let the cat out at night.

Posts: 27836 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/5Cdv932eoU0

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
^^^^^

The lunge tactic at 1:40 shows a level of thinking that I will lose sleep over. Eek

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27836 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Don’t run out of cat food.

Posts: 546 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Need to keep my daughter off the internet.

Someone instagrammed a neighbor throwing out kittens since the mom died so my daughter broke the stay at home order and possibly got a speed photo ticket and snuck this little guy back to her mom's house. This was the only one she was able to catch.

Of course her mom is just like me and we can't put animals out so they're keeping him. We have issues. No one call the fuzz on us. We're up to 13 cats, 3 dogs and 2 rabbits between both houses.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"Of course her mom is just like me and we can't put animals out so they're keeping him. We have issues. No one call the fuzz on us."

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3138 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
HAHA!!! So true!!! Big Grin

Something to soothe us for the day. If this isn't an "AWE Factor", you don't have a heart. What a good mama!!!

There's also a video of these kittens being born. It was something I really did need to see in these days of anxiety...just something to show us God's goodness and mercy.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
A Hemingway Cat vs. Mini Gamera...

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/rYb6PLOneeI

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Pointless "because cats" pic

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Whew. Almost had another one. Random cat in the woods just lets my daughter come over and pick it up. Thankfully it had a tag and we got him home. He did well with two dogs in the car.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
^^Wow. What is it with your daughter and cats? I'm a little jealous.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16268 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Chowser, you and your daughter are "Cat Saints" in my book, God bless you for helping these strays, shows so much heart! Smile

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post