SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
According to a quote in a member's signature, conservative columnist Kurt Schlichter has said that a man with a cat is a woman (i.e., not "manly.") I have to disagree with him - and, since I assume he feels the same way, the member as well - on that.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jodel-Time
Picture of Mboroman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by elmer:
Why I cannot make the bed

As it should be. Sweet babies.

Posts: 559 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Those cats make the bed!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by elmer:

Why I cannot make the bed

What a handsome family you have there elmer Smile

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
A PSA or word of warning about feral/strays.
In another thread I posted vid. after I caught a feral mother and her kittens following the TNR (Trap-Neuter-Release) protocol.

The "Release" part you would think would be the easiest. Momma Kiki here doesn't understand when I open the door, she's free again. She steps outside, sniffs the air and comes right back in. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. She follows me around the house and sleeps outside my bedroom door. :/

Here she is w/ her 13 week old "Colby Jack".

Posts: 7319 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Don't be hard on your self. You got the Trap part down, you nailed the Neuter part, just failed on the hardest part the Release. Don't feel bad, we can't all be perfect, 2 out of 3 ain't bad, if you were a MLB player you'd be a first ballot Hall of Famer.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:...
Here she is w/ her 13 week old "Colby Jack".

She is clearly telling you, he is Nacho cheese. He is Her cheese...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
^^^^ No 'nip for them!

Posts: 9001 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
2 Weeks later, fully recovered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:

Thats great news that it's all behind the little fella and he's doing well. Interesting that you bring this up too because my Sister bought these for the Fuzz for a Christmas surprise. On the front of the package it's labeled as dental treats? Only thing is Fuzz mostly inhales them and I'd guess they'd be better served for dental purposes if they were chewed on...thats not going to happen!!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:

Kitty making Wayguud Bacon.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31376 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:

Mazeltoof!!!

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:

Excellent, now Mr. Kitty can resume his plan to take over the world.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

Mazeltoof!!!

Big Grin

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15180 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Shop cat "Molly" at LGS

Posts: 546 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post