SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Somebody should slap the ever-lovin' shit out of that jerk.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:

My son's dog, which is the friendliest, goofiest dog you can imagine, barks at black people only. The only reason can be that they are unfamiliar; my son has had him since he was weaned, and he has never been around many black people.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jhe888,

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Strangely
Persuasive Monster
Picture of Swain0351
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Kook:
quote:
Originally posted by Swain0351:
We are not amused.

If Ron Swanson were a cat.

Pretty much.

"Arguing with a fool is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, shit on the board, and strut around like it's victorious." ~Anonymous

Posts: 10359 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Captioned "The internet has sprung a leak"

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PorterN:
Captioned "The internet has sprung a leak"

Smile First guy through gives a half beat pause to check the environment, situational awareness!

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
Wasn't trying to be inflammatory. I'm sure he opened it right up and let him out.

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjwagner:

That is a favorite game of both of my rascals. Scares me every damn time too.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
^^^
It's known as "Schrödinger's Flinch".

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
^^^
It's known as "Schrödinger's Flinch".

Big Grin

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Nothing funny.... just two of my fur babies.

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4550 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bronicabill:
Nothing funny.... just two of my fur babies.

Oh! It's you again!

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JeffreyD103
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nothing funny.... just two of my fur babies. ...

The gray cat in the back is beautiful! I love his (hers?) ears.

----------------------------------------------------------
Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.

Posts: 688 | Location: Reading, Penna. | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Schrödinger's Flinch"
- off to college, I got in the habit of playing this with a friend's *declawed* cat. Home for a visit, and I forgot that Mom's cat was an outside cat, still had his claws, and didn't understand the rules of the game.

Ouch.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2064 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:

I saw a nearly identical photo of Paris Hilton. Only it wasn't a kitten looking out.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18385 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JeffreyD103:
quote:
Nothing funny.... just two of my fur babies. ...

The gray cat in the back is beautiful! I love his (hers?) ears.

That's my daughter's precious sweet Biskit. He's about a 25-pounder and dearly loves his girl.

The short-hair in front is my Oreo. He was orphaned at 4-weeks old by the April 27,2011 tornados here in north Alabama, so I rescued him. We bonded instantly, and now he stays attached to me like velcro! He is fiesty, nosy, stubborn, and dowright obnoxious at times, but you will not find a sweeter, more loving cat either! He sleeps on me every night, then gives me a bath the moment I wake in the morning. Whatever it takes to be close to me at all times! Smile

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4550 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:

Pretty sure that's a repost, thank you. Wink

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 551 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: December 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post