SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
More light than heat
Picture of Milliron
posted
I like cats, more than most. I have two. However, I've had about as much Icanhazcheezburger.com as I can stand. It was cute the first time, even the second time, even the third time. It is no longer cute after thirty times.

Get a life, for Christ's sake.

/rant off

"Age does not bring wisdom. Often it merely changes simple stupidity into arrogant conceit. It's only advantage, so far as I have been able to see, is that it spans change. A young person sees the world as a still picture, immutable. An old person has had his nose rubbed in changes and more changes and still more changes so many times that that he knows it is a moving picture, forever changing. He may not like it--probably doesn't; I don't--but he knows it's so, and knowing is the first step in coping with it."

Robert Heinlein

Posts: 8778 | Location: West Chester, Ohio | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post

Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post

Dirt Sailors Unite!

Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post

Dirt Sailors Unite!

The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

fixed link

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sigmonkey,

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43776 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
But it's such a great way to encourage people to read and learn proper grammar and spelling. Roll Eyes

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
I'm chuckling at how predictable the responses to this topic are. Wink

I can only assume Milliron knew exactly what would happen. Razz

Oat

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I earned my
bombasticity
Picture of Psychobastard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
I'm chuckling at how predictable the responses to this topic are. Wink

I can only assume Milliron knew exactly what would happen. Razz

Oat

I'm not so sure. Wink

"Though defensive violence will always be 'a sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men."
- St. Augustine

Posts: 25964 | Location: Wearesoscrewedistan | Registered: October 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18016 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18016 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Milliron:
I like cats, more than most. I have two. However, I've had about as much Icanhazcheezburger.com as I can stand. It was cute the first time, even the second time, even the third time. It is no longer cute after thirty times.

Get a life, for Christ's sake.

/rant off

Bill the Cat agrees!

"PUT DOWN THE CAMERA AND GET ME A TOWELL< DAMMIT!!!"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43776 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Love all the cat pics.

Posts: 18017 | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8296 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
^ ^ ^ ^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15469 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post