SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10410 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10410 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Faster than she could blink, that puddy tat could rip her face off.

Sometimes I'm amazed at the dumb things people do.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That cat is probably thinking “what does a Kim taste like?”.

Posts: 792 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wolfpacker:
That cat is probably thinking “what does a Kim taste like?”.

or why is she pulling my tail

The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
This popped up in my Facebook feed today, from four years ago when the Wee Kitty tried tricking me into thinking she was butter. If I thought she was butter, I might leave the door open, so she could get out. She was bad at being butter, but she was a good kitty.

This is Girl Neighbor Cat, the sister of Neighbor Cat who has unfortunately not been seen since September. He liked to adventure, and I fear that might have been the end of him. But Girl Neighbor Cat has decided that my parents are her monkeys now, not the neighbors. She used to not let us get close to her, but now I can pick her up, flip her on her back and give her tummy scritches, and she just takes it.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grandiosity is a sign
of mental illness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Faster than she could blink, that puddy tat could rip her face off.

Sometimes I'm amazed at the dumb things people do.

Pretty sure that's the zookeeper who raised that animal.

It's a clouded leopard, they're endangered and tend not to respond well to captivity in certain ways. They don't reproduce or raise young well in captivity, so to ensure the young *survive* they tend to be hand-raised by zookeepers.

Posts: 2453 | Location: MO | Registered: March 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5720 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Just came to add to the thread post count. Thanks.

Posts: 18017 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
This popped up in my Facebook feed today, from four years ago when the Wee Kitty tried tricking me into thinking she was butter. If I thought she was butter, I might leave the door open, so she could get out. She was bad at being butter, but she was a good kitty.

I cannot say why but the photos and your stories of the wee-kitty yank so hard on my heart strings, what a sweet looking kitty.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Catching the Fuzz in the re-charge mode Smile

Regards, Will G.

No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Three of the wife's five. From left to right, Puffer, Frank and Beans

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post