SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 468
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
My condolences tatortodd

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigfest:
My condolences tatortodd

+1.

Posts: 794 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Woodman's Catgarden

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Plotting my death:

Still plotting my death:

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27925 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pyker:
Plotting my death:

Still plotting my death:

we get that same look often,

our youngest cat Ripley can lay down a stare,

she is so black (how black is she?) that all you basically see is a silhouette of a cat, with green eyes looking at you,

with that same (if I had thumbs I would kill you in your sleep ) look

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
The Fuzz doesn't kid around about that look Smile

Beautiful snaps there Pyker!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

U die tonight

Posts: 547 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Sorry Tator, that's one heck of a life for a cat, he's going to be telling all his kitty buddies of his exploits on earth.

RIP Splash.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20810 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27925 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by elmer:

U die tonight

elmer, is that cat treats in the bag I see back there? Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Gray napping with momma.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20810 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 811 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To Will: yes that is a treat bag, i would not let him have any more.

Posts: 547 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by elmer:
To Will: yes that is a treat bag, i would not let him have any more.

In the past the Fuzz would get very vocal about getting his daily requirement of Dr Marty's freeze dried treats that he just loved. I'd usually have to hide them in a drawer so he wouldn't start the wailing and gnashing of teeth Smile

Regards, Will G.

coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss, T.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15268 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post