SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Somebody please post a cute kitten

The three cutest cats (one is still a kitten) on the internets.

Major props if you can name them all.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
quote:
Somebody please post a cute kitten

The three cutest cats (one is still a kitten) on the internets.

Major props if you can name them all.

Pestilence, Famine, and Death?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31376 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Pestilence, Famine, and Death?

So close. But they actually all have Japanese names.

I can tell you the breeds are half Siamese, Norwegian Forest Cat, and a gorgeous Maine Coon.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kkina,

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Meet Poki, Nagi, and Haku...

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

Posts: 31376 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

@3:37 -- "One type of cat in particular was especially suited to domestication...the species is native to north and east Africa..."

DJ sez Hmmmm....

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
More like "Domesticated my ass."

Nice is overrated

Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:

To be truthful, all I saw was blonde and tan...

That was really cool.

Seeing the girl and cheetahs for some reason reminded me of the book "How It Was with Dooms".
The book is so much more powerful than the movie "Duma." One of my favorite books.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:

For some reason I really wanted them to turn out to be Huey, Dewey and Louie. Either that or Groucho, Chico and Harpo. Or Larry, Curly and Moe.

Posts: 7244 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My girlfriend decided to raise ducks one year, got three hatchlings, one with a deformed neck so its head was somewhat at an angle.

I called them Huey, Dewey, and Screwy.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Expert308:
quote:

For some reason I really wanted them to turn out to be Huey, Dewey and Louie. Either that or Groucho, Chico and Harpo. Or Larry, Curly and Moe.

Well, they live in Japan, so....

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Expert308:
quote:

Well, they live in Japan, so....

Rally, Culry and Moe?

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Poki is quite a character...

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Life Hack --If you're washing the cat, be sure to have your naughty bits dangling nearby.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Back when I had cats, I had to do that once. I was going to say that luckily the cat was declawed. But in reality, she didn't attack/freak out (which I kind of expected her to do.) She just stood there looking at me miserably doing her death yowl.

quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
Life Hack --If you're washing the cat, be sure to have your naughty bits dangling nearby.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Who sez cats don't have facial expressions? Poor kitty! I wonder how it got so dirty that it needed a shower? First guess, a bad case of Klingons/asteroids.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9001 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post