SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
199! 199! 199! 199!

(Couldn't help thinking about the "hole-in-the-fence" joke)

200! 200! 200! 200!

And more than 710,000 views!!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trolololo cat:

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
This thread gives me my daily happiness recharge...

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Very late to the party, but may I present Bubba - the most interesting cat in the world:

A statue was made in his honor...six years BEFORE he was born.

He has only one fang. When asked about this he said to think of the man with only one gun.

There is a notch in his left ear. You should see the other three guys...and their moms.

A BB is lodged under the skin on his belly. He's just that magnetic.

Stay furry my friends.

Posts: 7486 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
quote:

The first is long gone, an old photo. He's still in the refrigerator, tho'. He was with me for more than 20 years, and he was full grown when I got him. I need to get a shovel and bury him, somewhere nice.

Wait, what?

Posts: 6337 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by apprentice:
Very late to the party, but may I present Bubba - the most interesting cat in the world:

He has only one fang. When asked about this he said to think of the man with only one gun.

There is a notch in his left ear. You should see the other three guys...and their moms.

Stay furry my friends.

Excellent story. You win the cat thread for Bubba.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by apprentice:

Stay furry my friends.

Former feral? He's certainly made himself at home. Smile

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post

Posts: 715 | Location: MN | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:

I tried to come up with a caption, but decided it speaks for itself. Razz

Either: "Get. Me. OUTOFHERE!" or "What!? You got somethin' to say about it?"

Dog: "I will call him George, and I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him..."

Posts: 7244 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:

Former feral? He's certainly made himself at home. Smile[/QUOTE]

Nah, he's a purebred Havana Brown that was my parents but since they've moved to assisted living a couple of years ago I took him in.

The real back story is from living in a small town semi-rural area and being allowed outside.
It seems he's been a few places he shouldn't have, and he lost most of his teeth due to side effects of inoculations.

But that's kinda boring and we can't have that.

Posts: 7486 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
"Dammit, human! I'm trying to lower your energy bill!"

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gnozzard
posted Hide Post
Watch Out!

Posts: 64 | Location: Palm Beach, FL | Registered: May 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
"Ok, what do you want?"

E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
It's a bit snug for a cover garment.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4779 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post