SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Picture of 226blackwater
posted Hide Post
One beer and he's wearing a lampshade.

God, family, country
Patriot Guard Riders
P-226 Blackwater
P-229-Black .40
P-225
NRA Life Member
Ohio Gun Collectors Association

Posts: 639 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 226blackwater:
One beer and he's wearing a lampshade.

That's a riot!

Cat Nipped!

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjwagner:

Easy to see why this cat doesn't like fruit. He's so fat!

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
quote:

Easy to see why this cat doesn't like fruit. He's so fat!

"Get that shit outta here!"

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:

May he RIP

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Human, your paw stinks"

[Sheldon Cooper ON] Interesting fact - That's a very natural reaction. Cats, from tigers & lions to house-cats, have a section in the roof of their mouths that is half-way between a taste and smell organ. When they "grimace" like that they are drawing the smell across the organ to experience the scent. [Sheldon Cooper OFF]

"The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." -- H. L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)

Posts: 46 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
Kittens scamper after mother cat misses jump:

http://www.dump.com/kittensscamper/

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
Cat vs an ant

Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
Still my all-time favorite, Cat vs. Stinkbug:

http://www.dump.com/stinkbug/

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OldChimney
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brecaidra:
Still my all-time favorite, Cat vs. Stinkbug:

http://www.dump.com/stinkbug/

That will make a cat gag.

Posts: 2364 | Location: West | Registered: December 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
"nom nom nom no- oh I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
quote:

Would have been real interesting if a tree rat had passed by.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Got my big girl
breeches on!
Picture of coffeeaddict
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by woodtoolguy:
quote:
"Human, your paw stinks"

[Sheldon Cooper ON] Interesting fact - That's a very natural reaction. Cats, from tigers & lions to house-cats, have a section in the roof of their mouths that is half-way between a taste and smell organ. When they "grimace" like that they are drawing the smell across the organ to experience the scent. [Sheldon Cooper OFF]

It's called the flehmen response...horses have it too!

http://dressageonthequarter.blogspot.com/

Posts: 1926 | Location: TN | Registered: December 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
"I'll take that"

On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
My two office "helpers". Willie on the left and Chauncey.

Posts: 4123 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post