SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Cute kitties! Are they or some from the same litter?

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Page 420!! Hmmm..

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

pg 420...I see what you guys did there! Cool

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
The cats purrrr...

It turns out, your cat’s purrs might have special healing powers.

Let me explain…

You see, there’s a treatment called vibration therapy that uses vibrating devices set at special frequencies to treat a ton of different health issues…

Like joint pain, muscle strain, and even “shortness of breath.”

Pretty fascinating stuff, right?

Well, a recent study found that 25 Hz and 50 Hz frequencies actually help heal bone injuries.

And what’s even more amazing, is your cat’s purrs vibrate at exactly the same frequencies — 25 Hz and 50 Hz.

That’s right. The vibrational frequency of your cat’s purrs correspond with the same vibrational frequency that helps HEAL BONES.

In fact, cats can actually purr in a whole range of different frequencies…

And many of them match with special “healing” ones used in vibration therapy.

Now, not only are these findings incredible…

But they could also help explain WHY cats purr in the first place.

You see, cats don’t just purr when they’re happy and content — they also do it when they’re injured or frightened…

Which could hint that purring is actually a “self-healing mechanism” cats use to soothe themselves.

And if that’s the case… your cat’s “self-healing mechanism” could work on you too.

After all, vibration therapy targets different health issues with specific vibrational frequencies…

The same ones your cat may purr when you pet them!

Now, I’m not saying your cat’s purrs will magically cure anything — but cats definitely have some kind of “healing powers.”

For instance, petting your purring cat can actually help lower your stress levels.

In fact, you’re statistically 40% less likely to have a heart attack — just by being a cat parent!

So the next time you’re petting your cat, try having them lie on your chest or against your arm.

Because while cats’ “feline powers” may not be fully understood — cuddling up with your cat simply makes you BOTH feel good…

And that’s a special power in itself Smile

To you and your best friend,

Dr. Marty

Regards, Will G.

No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Cute kitties! Are they or some from the same litter?

No, different litters. The other two not pictured are Bros, they look nothing alike

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

Caption: "Man that is some good shit".

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Posted before?

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Glad you posted about the catnip. In the past Jesse (Skins) sent some toys for the Fuzz along with a small bottle of catnip spray. I just sprayed it on one of his toys and he's going "nutty" with it in his front paws and tossing it in the air Big Grin I forgot all about the spray..

Regards, Will G.

His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Regards, Will G.

Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Six hundred miles from home (visiting my oldest and his family at Fort Bragg) and my daughter just walks in with a stray cat.

He’s well fed and fixed so he obviously lives around here. Guess we’ll find the owner in the morning. The cat doesn’t want to leave my daughter’s side.

I’m going to rename my daughter Snow White or something.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Are you all magnets for rescues/strays or something?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
The cat doesn’t want to leave my daughter’s side.

The kitty kavorka, a curse and a blessing. Smile

34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pbs4BHx_zeU" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Kitty was just trying to pass her on a narrow bridge... no big deal. Not like he stopped to take a bite out of her! Roll Eyes

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4551 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
Six hundred miles from home (visiting my oldest and his family at Fort Bragg) and my daughter just walks in with a stray cat.
<<snip>>
I’m going to rename my daughter Snow White or something.

Your daughter sounds much like MY daughter... who likely got it from me! Razz Big Grin

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4551 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post