SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
those turbo scratchers have been out long enough,
they should be upping their game
with a
32 inch version

Are you typing on one of those Apple Watches? Eek

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
S
Android
Smarter than me phone.

Does it show?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54504 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
Does it show?

Odd compact formatting to that post, like typing on a real small screen. The intent is not lost but yeah, odd.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27837 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love this stuff with cats!!

Posts: 1546 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

This adorable image shows a sweet little lion club grabbing its mom for cuddles and even planting a sweet kiss of the big cat's nose. (Credit: SWNS)

Nonsense. The cub discovered that blowing air into mama's right nostril causes a sneezing fit.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31385 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

PSA: It is never too early to start drinking if you never stopped drinking the night before.

And that glass is a proper size to hold wine.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31385 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
^^^^^

That left paw would keep me anchored to the universe. Smile

coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27837 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
If that's not real, someone still deserves a special prize. Cool

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
^^^^^

That left paw would keep me anchored to the universe. Smile

Yea Mike, the Fuzz can be quite a beast when he wants to but he's surprisingly affectionate at times, he'll usually set the tone as most cats do Smile

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Puff being goofy, sportin his new bow tie

Enrique doing his impression of road kill

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Splash will be 20 in about 6 weeks, but you're never too old to work on your tan

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23102 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
My secret identity is firecat

Posts: 546 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
Splash will be 20 in about 6 weeks, but you're never too old to work on your tan

Todd, did you have Splash for all those years? Thats an amazing age and what a lucky cat!

Regards, Will G.

Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Splash was born sometime in September 2000. She was 8 or 10 weeks old when I brought her and her sister (deceased) home mid-November 2000.

She has had quite a life – born in a barn in the upper Midwest, the Mom litter trained her and her siblings, lived with me in the upper Midwest for two years, lived with me in California for three years, lived with me in Houston for four years, lived with me in Alaska for five years, lived with me in Canada for two years, and now been with me in Houston again for four years. She has been on several cross country drives (eg Houston to Anchorage), several long flights (eg Anchorage to Calgary), and she has even been RVing.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23102 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^
If cats could talk, I'd be willing to bet Splash has tons of stories and adventures to tell Smile

Regards, Will G.

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Is this the true meaning of all the "Creature Comforts" of home? Big Grin

Regards, Will G.