SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Oscar is adorable.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:
I have been pushing my wife to get the boy a cat or a dog for a couple years. Well she finally found one she likes....

So damned cute I told her to get 2 of them....

We welcomed Oscar to the dewhorse household last night.

Hello there little fella! Reminds me of the Fuzz when he was a little guy Smile

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oscar needs a friend. With cats two usually do better if someone isn’t always around.

Posts: 236 | Registered: October 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Make sure you keep the mortgage payments up-to-date and utilities paid on-time for Oscar.

Posts: 9001 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
My lovely wife is having a minor dispute with the new kitten regarding who uses the pillow on our bed.....

So far Oscar is winning

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Stop posting pictures of Oscar, you are going to make my wife want a kitten even more than she already does...

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Pepper being Pepper

Posts: 546 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:
a minor dispute .....Oscar is winning

Clip and save the above, it'll surely come in handy going forward!

He's a cutie. Smile

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oscar will outgrow his advantage of kittenhood aT some point. He is cute

Posts: 546 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Cats don't know what guilt is. Dogs do.

quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
When I came back home I found this. I knew it wasn't our Rotty, I put her down stairs before I left. Most of the white on their faces is flour. A Holes

I guess they really like it too, three guilty faces

Now thats clearly a guilty face if I ever saw one Big Grin

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^
It's not so much in the guilt as I think I see the evidence on his face and whiskers, unless it's just artifacts in the image, I see a flowery-like substance. Mine will not show any guilt either, he just sits and faces the opposite direction. Won't even turn around and look even if I'm playfully calling his name, he totally ignores me, and knows exactly what he's doing all the while, the little rascal Smile

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^ This!!!
When we rescued our Bengal, she started doing this. "Hey guys - this is FUN!" Middle of the night; anytime - didn't matter. Any room but mostly the bathrooms. I ended up replacing all of our spring door stops with the solid variety.

Posts: 9001 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:
^^^^^^^ This!!!
When we rescued our Bengal, she started doing this. "Hey guys - this is FUN!" Middle of the night; anytime - didn't matter. Any room but mostly the bathrooms. I ended up replacing all of our spring door stops with the solid variety.

Often I can hear the Fuzz with his Turbo Scratcher at some ungodly early hours in the dark spinning the ball around, I just laugh quietly when he really gets it going, knowing that soon or later he'll wake up my wife...I'm still waiting Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^

Good for Fuzz. We've got a block of that corrugated cardboard scratcher, a couple theoretically nice scratch deals hung on doorknobs, mats/towels strategically placed but no, the couch corners are what our cats have preferred. We wrote off that couch long ago and now encourage any little rippers in order to save the chairs. Frown

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
those turbo scratchers have been out long enough,
they should be upping their game
with a
32 inch version

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post

Regards, Will G.