SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 468
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Tequila with lime
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Swain0351:
We are not amused.

If Ron Swanson were a cat.

Thank you President Trump.

Posts: 8366 | Location: KS, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
My buddy Chauncey.
It's been almost a year and a half since we started him on chemotherapy.
He is still doing well. Smile

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Chauncey it a fine looking, dignified cat! Glad to hear he's still going strong.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
My cat Sasha was just lying around, imagine that, but going spread eagle...tempting you to just give her a belly rub...I know better than to try that Smile

Was down at my parents' home for their golden anniversary party, and snapped a pic of Abby, their tortie calico they rescued last year.

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
A twenty claw trap waiting to spring?

quote:
Originally posted by C-Dubs:
My cat Sasha was just lying around, imagine that, but going spread eagle...tempting you to just give her a belly rub...I know better than to try that Smile

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43870 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by C-Dubs:

Evil human + Long cuff welding gloves + Belly rubbins = confused kitteh. Wink

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Puddle Pirate
Picture of kornesque
posted Hide Post
I used to do that as a kid, put on winter mitts and go to town on the kittehs belly. He would go apeshit on it for a minute with his teeth and back paws, then would go limp and start looking around for an escape like nothing was happening.

He tore my gloves up shortly afterwards...on my bed. Thinsulate everywhere. "I know where you sleep human..."

"Happiness is red and free."

Posts: 1794 | Location: Low Country, SC | Registered: October 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Since I'm a bleeder I found the super heavy duty, long cuff rubber gloves for handling chemicals works best with kittehs that have claws & teeth.

Posts: 4022 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
posted Hide Post

BIDEN SUCKS.

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
posted Hide Post

BIDEN SUCKS.

Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
posted Hide Post

BIDEN SUCKS.

Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Help!!! I've been kidnapped!!!

My human slave revolted by throwing me in a cage; driving me 45 minutes in his Silverado Torture Edition; loaded me like luggage into some house-like vehicular torture device; drove down every windy, rough road in Alaska at break neck speed; and now he's trying to trick me out of my safety zone.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Strangely
Persuasive Monster
Picture of Swain0351
posted Hide Post

"Arguing with a fool is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, shit on the board, and strut around like it's victorious." ~Anonymous

Posts: 10359 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
Cat trap

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
That's cold.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4786 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Asshole

I'd prefer that we didn't post stuff of people acting like assholes to their trusting pets.

Jerk. Someone should slam his empty head in that freezer.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107507 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I wish mine was this good...

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjwagner:
Cat trap

Not as funny if kitteh gets his leg wedged in the hinge and it snaps.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post