SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 468
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjwagner:

Yes, yes it does.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Patriot_1776
posted Hide Post
You Shall Not Pass!

Ok, for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to embed the video here...

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1616 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bronicabill:

Absolutely beautiful fella!!! Do your kitties like the crinkle tube as much as mine do?

Thanks. The one pictured absolutely loves the crinkle tube, particularly running towards and diving into it. It's really cool to watch him do it. Though it's equally uncool when he does the same thing in the middle of the night and I'm sleeping.

The other one will occasionally do a run through the tube but he doesn't really play with it too much. He much prefers those cheap canvas tote bags. He's like a crack addict for those things and will go crazy trying to grab them from you and even sometimes jump in one if you hold it open for him.

Posts: 3188 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
About a month ago I posted this picture of Nick.

Since then he has made some progress and he is a bit happier. He has gained some weight and things are looking better.

This is his new look.
Smile

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patriot_1776:
You Shall Not Pass!

Ok, for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to embed the video here...

Click on "Share" then "embed" click in the "use old embed code" then copy the code above in the long horizontal text box. Then in your message/reply, slick on the "filmstrip" icon above and paste the code between the FLASH tags.

You can add http: to the code just before the //www.youtube... in the old embed code
and paste the link like you did for some folks using Apple objects. Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...bedded&v=S7znI_Kpzbs

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43865 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
100% Pure Evil

Picture of Spectre
posted Hide Post
It's good to see dogs finally understanding their place in the pet world.

Entropy ain't what it used to be...

Posts: 16741 | Location: Manassas, Virginia | Registered: October 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Time Wounds
All Heels.
Picture of Cope
posted Hide Post

----------------------------
Evolve. Revolve. Dissolve.

Posts: 1878 | Location: WNC | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^
Now you've done it - you'll need enough heads that the cat can circle the room without touching the floor.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Not a picture, but from CraigsList:

Barn Kittens: Blood Thirsty Sisters Free to a Good Home

We have two kittens in need of a new home. Now, when I say kittens, I know you're expecting two lovable fluff balls that you could bond and cuddle with. I assure you that this is not the case.

These sisters are two unstoppable forces of hell fire and lightning. They were born for the sole purpose of wrecking the day of any candy ass mouse, rat, or hippy that is unfortunate enough to cross their path.

What's that? You wanna pet them?
Good luck, mother fucker!

These little rage cannons will leave you feeling empty as they neglect you to further their search for prey. But if you can respect them and leave well enough alone, the sisters will keep your home rodent free and you'll love them for it.

Stats:
Name: Mew
Color: Calico
Bio: This cat is all business all the time. Of the two, she is easily the most vicious. She was born when the waves of Poseidon crashed upon the last saber tooth tiger. The result - the living embodiment of fear in the eyes of all mouse kind.

Name:Espurr
Color: Russian Blue
Bio: The more stealthy of the duo, Lady Espurr prefers clinging to the shadows, patiently awaiting the perfect moment to strike. Though not quite as vicious as Mew, she is still a trained killer with a heart of ice and a hunger for murder.

These kittens are not kid friendly.
They don't like people.
They feel no pain and cannot be reasoned with.

But if you need barn cats to get rid of rats and other such pests, they're your girls.
Sorry I can't enclose pics. As with all evil entities their image can't be captured on film and I'm too scared to try.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30642 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spectre:
It's good to see dogs finally understanding their place in the pet world.

City dogs, overly domesticated!

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00C5TUVXU/?tag=051-20

if you really love your cat

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54602 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Don't bother me. I'm old and don't want to put up with your shit anymore.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I rule with an iron claw
Picture of alleycat
posted Hide Post
V-tail that is hilarious!

___
__

Posts: 4543 | Registered: July 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cope:

"Ceiling Cat was right..."

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16310 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cope:

ON PRANCER! GO DONNER! ON BLITZEN!!
,,. Why don't these #%*?€><€%}~\ things fly?"

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31426 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chach:
quote:
Originally posted by bronicabill:

Absolutely beautiful fella!!! Do your kitties like the crinkle tube as much as mine do?

Thanks. The one pictured absolutely loves the crinkle tube, particularly running towards and diving into it. It's really cool to watch him do it. Though it's equally uncool when he does the same thing in the middle of the night and I'm sleeping.

Ah yes... the high speed run culminating with a dive into Mr. Crinkle! Our cats know it well, especially at 3:00AM. We ended up having to put Mr. Crinkle to bed each night to curtail that activity! Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Chach:
The other one will occasionally do a run through the tube but he doesn't really play with it too much. He much prefers those cheap canvas tote bags. He's like a crack addict for those things and will go crazy trying to grab them from you and even sometimes jump in one if you hold it open for him.

Our middle cat, 5-year old Biskit, is a sucker for the canvas tote bags. My wife uses them for grocery shopping, and Biskit is all over them the moment they come in the door, whether they still have groceries in them or not! Biskit is the big grey and white furball behind the black and white varmint in the picture below. He's about 26 lbs of muscle, flab, and fluff, and when he crashes the crinkle tube, he CRASHES the crinkle tube! The B&W one in front is Oreo, and Mr. Crinkle is his favorite!

Posts: 4583 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chem Geek
posted Hide Post
Hey guys, I figured you all would appreciate this. A close friend of mine is a crazy (in an awesome way!) cat lady. She's always had at least a couple of cats around, and tries to rescue whenever she can.

She rescued this little guy, Trooper, when he was in bad shape. Trooper spent the first night at the vet on fluids and ICU care. 1.8 lbs @ 12 weeks old, worms, scabies, skin infection, UTI, and URI.

Before:
]

After:

The rescue of Trooper

When life closes a door, open it. It's a door. That's how they work.

Posts: 2451 | Location: Riverview, FL | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post