SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
100% Pure Evil

Picture of Spectre
posted Hide Post
Cat Burger...

Entropy ain't what it used to be...

Posts: 16741 | Location: Manassas, Virginia | Registered: October 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
Someone needs to go on a diet...

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post
quote:

I have not laughed so hysterically for awhile. So, thank you! My Gsp Fritz is still staring at me like I fell off the moon. Oh well, still LMAO! Big Grin

Posts: 715 | Location: MN | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post
Signs your cat may have a banana addiction

Picture of Auxiliaryjohn
posted Hide Post
OOH...NANNERS!! NOM...NOM...NOM!!! NOTHING to see here Human, keep moving.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I'll kill you all.
US Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

Posts: 2262 | Location: Dothan, AL | Registered: August 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjwagner:

Oh, gee. Uh, bummer.

Posts: 12167 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
quote:
Originally posted by cne32507:
quote:
Originally posted by maturins_rose:
quote:
Originally posted by Expert308:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by egregore:

Dog: "I will call him George, and I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him..."

If I recall correctly, you have boosted my caption for this exact pic from the Cheezburger LOLCats.

I still love that line.

Me too. You know it's Steinbeck, right?

Looney Tunes

Yeah, that. Sorry if I stole something, I've never actually looked at the cheezburger site. Always been a classic Looney Toons fan. They don't make cartoons like those anymore.

Posts: 7244 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Time Wounds
All Heels.
Picture of Cope
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Dog: "I will call him George, and I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him..."

If I recall correctly, you have boosted my caption for this exact pic from the Cheezburger LOLCats.

I still love that line.

Looney Tunes

Yeah, that. Sorry if I stole something, I've never actually looked at the cheezburger site. Always been a classic Looney Toons fan. They don't make cartoons like those anymore.

Where's the mice or the men?

----------------------------
Evolve. Revolve. Dissolve.

Posts: 1878 | Location: WNC | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
100% Pure Evil

Picture of Spectre
posted Hide Post
Cat plays Jenga...

Entropy ain't what it used to be...

Posts: 16741 | Location: Manassas, Virginia | Registered: October 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 551 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: December 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

Rocks are hard,
water's wet
Picture of maturins_rose
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Expert308:

I still love that line.

Me too. You know it's Steinbeck, right?[/QUOTE
Looney Tunes

No harm, no foul. That was the first thought I had when I saw that pic, too. I know it was originally from Steinbeck, but Looney Tunes was playing in my head. Big Grin

Stand and be true.

May God stand between you and harm, in all the dark places you must walk.

Be careful with your words and deeds. When all is said and done, they can only be forgiven, not forgotten.

Posts: 2287 | Location: New Fairfield, CT | Registered: July 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rocks are hard,
water's wet
Picture of maturins_rose
posted Hide Post

Stand and be true.

May God stand between you and harm, in all the dark places you must walk.

Be careful with your words and deeds. When all is said and done, they can only be forgiven, not forgotten.

Posts: 2287 | Location: New Fairfield, CT | Registered: July 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

Posts: 551 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: December 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I still love that line.

Looney Tunes

No harm, no foul. That was the first thought I had when I saw that pic, too. I know it was originally from Steinbeck, but Looney Tunes was playing in my head. Big Grin

Truth be told, I never read Steinbeck either. Who knew that one of his characters would be an Abominable Snowman with a fondness for rabbits? Smile

Posts: 7244 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3674 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post