SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Now Thats a classic Skins! Definitely one of the funniest photo's I've seen Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Put together some pictures of Simba (pedigreed Maine Coon) for my thread looking for input on cat-doors for my glassed-in porch, so thought I'd share them here too:

Simba as kitty, soon after we got him, two years ago:

Simba, on my desk, content on a lazy day

Simba, for scale. He's 20 pounds, and long: with his back paws on the kitchen floor, he can put his front paws on the edge of the counter and look down into the bowl I'm fixing for him.

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What a cool cat Joel, just beautiful and looks intelligent as can be Smile

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fwbulldog
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3015 | Location: Round Rock | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Gizmo!

Posts: 7244 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Mrs.BurtonRW would like to know if anyone has a polydactyl cat. Pics would be most appreciated.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16263 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
Mrs.BurtonRW would like to know if anyone has a polydactyl cat. Pics would be most appreciated.

-Rob

My neighbor had one that would visit us on his rounds through the neighborhood. I'll see if I can find pics of Hunter on my other computer.

Posts: 7320 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Invest Early, Invest Often
Picture of TomV
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
-Rob

This was a cat from the old neighborhood.
Sushi was a BIG Boy, about 20 pounds.
He was the boss of the street.
Walked around like he owned it and no one bothered him.
I believe he only had the extra "toes" up front.

Posts: 1341 | Location: Escaped California...Now In Sunny, Southern Utah | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jodel-Time
Picture of Mboroman
posted Hide Post
Here is our Ozzy doing his "Bill The Cat" impersonation.

Posts: 559 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fwbulldog
posted Hide Post
We survived Snovid-21 in Texas. No power for 50 hours.

Cat’s nuts roasting by an open fire.

Posts: 3015 | Location: Round Rock | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
The Fuzz as he recharges his Bio Cosmic Energy and dreams of the pyramids..one of his favorite paces!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: just1tym,

Regards, Will G.

Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Just a reminder as to what we share our homes with --

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Bobcat sez: "Tastes like chicken!"

Posts: 9002 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
An oldy but a goody. Smile

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
Cute, but very sad.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
^^^^^. One of our cats is like that. Something about the grey and whites makes them fat. She’s been in a restricted diet for years but she’s still fat

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5746 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post