SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Barsik [was] dropped off by owners leaving town.

Pathetic [former] owners.

Posts: 9001 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Love cat memes, love xzibit memes. You sir have taken it to the next level.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Is that Nic Cage??

I dunno, mysterious picture, cats are mysterious --

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
Six hundred miles from home (visiting my oldest and his family at Fort Bragg) and my daughter just walks in with a stray cat.

He’s well fed and fixed so he obviously lives around here. Guess we’ll find the owner in the morning. The cat doesn’t want to leave my daughter’s side.

I’m going to rename my daughter Snow White or something.

Did you ever find out whose cat this was? (I grew up with one just like it.)

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16266 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Yep. Used FB local something and posted his picture. His owner was a mile away. She was older with no car so on our way home I told my kids to put Bean (ironic name) in the car. They thought we were taking him home.

They were upset but once they saw Bean with his owner they were okay with it.

Bean was big but my Bandit has him beat. Trying portion control with her now.

She was a tiny thing when I brought her home from work:

She’s taken over the house. Even the dogs defer to her.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
We had a lovable cat in our neighborhood. He made his rounds getting attention at various houses.

He would show up, let you pet him a while then go on to the next house.

His humans were both veterinarians. He was a rescue brought in with injuries after being found by a roadside. The man treated numerous injuries and gave him about 12 extra years.

Pookie could have lived the life of Reilly indoors, but he loved making friends.

One he had you, he would make eye contact and then flop on the ground and wait for you to walk over and pet him.

God I miss that little shit.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
My cat Patrick was an indoor/outdoor semi-feral cat.

We notice him getting plump, and when he reached oven stuffed turkey size we put him on a diet.

He didn't shed an ounce.

We discovered he was eating at least twice a day at the houses of five neighbors.

It was a miracle he could move at all.

So everyone save us stopped feeding him and his weigh dropped slowly.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
Yep. Used FB local something and posted his picture. His owner was a mile away. She was older with no car so on our way home I told my kids to put Bean (ironic name) in the car. They thought we were taking him home.

They were upset but once they saw Bean with his owner they were okay with it.

Bean was big but my Bandit has him beat. Trying portion control with her now.

She was a tiny thing when I brought her home from work:

She’s taken over the house. Even the dogs defer to her.

Bless you Chowser for all you do for those rescue kitties Smile

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Yep, this is the very last one!

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Woodman:
Yep, this is the very last one!

That’s what I always say!

Until the next one...

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
The smallest cat is a masterpiece. -- Leonardo da Vinci

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
Every day when I get home the stare down starts Big Grin

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1721 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Cats, whats not to love about them and their behaviors...

Regards, Will G.

34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
Cats, whats not to love about them and their behaviors...

Fully agree with that!!!

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4551 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

Other way doesn't help.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post