SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 468
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:

The Dr. Thompson Cat, my new favorite.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Wanna Missile
Picture of tanksoldier
posted Hide Post

"I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight."
GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

Posts: 21542 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: January 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All the time
Picture of Gear.Up
posted Hide Post

I can just hear the dog "saying" ha-ha, did you see that?

Posts: 2320 | Location: East TN | Registered: July 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27925 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

I tried to come up with a caption, but decided it speaks for itself. Razz

This message has been edited. Last edited by: egregore,

Posts: 27925 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
It's very worrisome - the amount of dogs that are showing up in this conversation. I think they are trying to take over...

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SBrooks:
It's very worrisome - the amount of dogs that are showing up in this conversation. I think they are trying to take over...

NEVER!

Picture those raspberries as flesh and you have our rabbit.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31425 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SBrooks:
They're spies.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:

Dogs---Enter at your own risk in this thread!

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:

LMAO Orguss. Thanks!

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4985 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All the time
Picture of Gear.Up
posted Hide Post
drabfour: Red Face how much does that cat weigh and how much of that weight is fur?

Posts: 2320 | Location: East TN | Registered: July 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
I wish I still had him but when my daughter was born he went to another home. Frown

That pic makes him look really big he probably weighed between 8-10 lbs. and lots of fur, only about a year and a half old. I hope to someday have another like him.

Posts: 4985 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking Tara, the cat worthy of its own thread , has earned a place here in the hall of fame. Please delete, mods, if not appropriate.

Tara

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4786 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I saw two cats doing that I would be snagging them and taking them home.

Posts: 1158 | Location: Near Orlando, FL | Registered: September 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FiremanFrank:
If I saw two cats doing that I would be snagging them and taking them home.

Actually, notice the shaved area and stitches on the cat in the lower cage. I think they are related, and both just got neutered.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9143 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post