SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 468
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Friday's feline frivolity fragment

I think the source of this is really: https://www.youtube.com/channe...iSrat4HW2k07ahKEJo4w

I enjoy watching Lulu. Antics and just eats everything.....

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12713 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18022 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
Cat wants blinds open This was on ABC news this morning.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stumbling through where
others have fallen
Picture of REdwin89
posted Hide Post
NUTS to facebook.

"I don't know a lot but I can zero beat the V's on an R390."

Posts: 2322 | Location: No longer new to Central NY | Registered: March 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Here it is without FB --

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-i9SJSVg84

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
The wife says she has a husband, a dog and a cat. The husband and the cat are battling for dominance of the house. The dog just wants to get along.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27925 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
USMCLimey, please delete your post. There is a no political posts in a non-political thread rule here, I'm not sure if this qualifies as political, but I don't want the thread locked.

There are some unwritten rules here that you just really have to learn with time.

Nothing was posted by the OP regarding anything about political posts. Still, it may have been best if you reported the post and let a mod handle it if in fact it is a no no.( I guess I should have done the same thing Roll Eyes )
You should also write out your list of unwritten rules.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrmn50:... You should also write out your list of unwritten rules.

Wait. Isn't their an unwritten rule about writing out the unwritten rules?

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43863 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrmn50:
quote:
USMCLimey, please delete your post. There is a no political posts in a non-political thread rule here, I'm not sure if this qualifies as political, but I don't want the thread locked.

There are some unwritten rules here that you just really have to learn with time.

Nothing was posted by the OP regarding anything about political posts. Still, it may have been best if you reported the post and let a mod handle it if in fact it is a no no.( I guess I should have done the same thing Roll Eyes )

Not my rules, and I'm not going to report it, doesn't really bother me. Was just trying to help out a new guy.

If my comment bothers you, you know how to report it.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20807 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by mrmn50:... You should also write out your list of unwritten rules.

Wait. Isn't their an unwritten rule about writing out the unwritten rules?

isn't that in the waiver?

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43863 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

Padawan, you have much to learn

Posts: 547 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27925 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
^^^^
OK, I laughed. Thanks. Big Grin

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"Who dat?"

Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mrmn50:
quote:

Not my rules, and I'm not going to report it, doesn't really bother me. Was just trying to help out a new guy.

If my comment bothers you, you know how to report it.

Now you are being very catty.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15885 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
That cat looks pissed off!

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
That cat looks pissed off!

<<<<<<<<
Problem being....? Wink