SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
[IMG:left] [/IMG]

Posts: 4024 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cne32507:

Kiki passed today. He was 16.

That’s old for a cat.

If I know anything about cats, it that Kiki 2.0 is out there in a shelter praying for you to take him home.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
Thank you all for the condolences and emails. We miss Kiki very much.

As a youngster, my family home always had a cat or two. As an adult, I have had only 3 cats. The first was a male Seal Point Siamese we bought soon after my first marriage. The best cat ever. Lived a very long time; maybe 18 years or more. I cried when I had him put down. Skipped several years until I met my current wife. Saw an ad for a beautiful calico named Henrietta and we took her in. She was my wife's lap cat and lived 16 years also before kidney disease. I saw 6 yo Kiki in a large cage at the vet's office when we picked up Henrietta's ashes. I came back a week later and dragged him out. He never was a lap cat but slept in the bed with us. He was my cat. He was about 8 years old in the picture and weighed around 12 lbs. At the end he weighed 6. Kidney disease. Right now we are entertained by our neighbors' cat who comes to visit every day.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Pick me up , please

Posts: 546 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Like a boss.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: egregore,

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by elmer:

Pick me up , please

elmer, if thats one in your clan, please post up another snap close up if you have any, what an adorable looking little kittie!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:
First night and he has established where he will be sleeping from now on

Some may recall the plush kitten we got a couple months ago...he is now 7 months old

and 12 pounds!

This is his..."they human rub my belly pose"

Great cat ...not as snuggly as the misses would like but is quite dog like as insists to be in the same room with us to the point that he follows my wife around

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Black say hi guys.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Fantastic, I love seeing how the members 4-legged family is getting on. Smile The Fuzz is still doing his thing here..

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
^^^^

Er..."C'mon, I beg you". Smile

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Smile

quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:
Some may recall the plush kitten we got a couple months ago...he is now 7 months old

and 12 pounds!

This is his..."they human rub my belly pose"

Great cat ...not as snuggly as the misses would like but is quite dog like as insists to be in the same room with us to the point that he follows my wife around

I only wish that I could sleep and/or dream of flying like their images suggest! Great capture dewhorse!

Regards, Will G.

posted Hide Post

Smoke as young kitten

Today

This message has been edited. Last edited by: elmer,

Posts: 546 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thanks for posting the snaps elmer..he still looks like he wants to be picked up! Smile

Regards, Will G.

coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
^^^^^

It seems cat haters have to let people know they hate cats, in no uncertain terms. It's a macho thing? I dunno, I think if you love cats, it's a given you love women, a lot of commonality there. All IMHO of course. Wink

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"A mans treatment of a dog is no indication of the mans nature, but his treatment of a cat is. It is the crucial test. None but the humane treat a cat well".
Mark Twain

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 810 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Samuel Clemens was a great student of the human mind!
It strikes me that you will very rarely hear someone say "I love cats, but hate dogs". People may have their preferences, but most cat lovers are also very fond of other animals.
On the other hand, I've often heard "I love dogs, but can't stand cats". Merely an observation from which one may draw one's conclusions.

quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
"A mans treatment of a dog is no indication of the mans nature, but his treatment of a cat is. It is the crucial test. None but the humane treat a cat well".
Mark Twain

Runnin' and gunnin' (slowly..)

Posts: 98 | Location: Malta | Registered: July 09, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post