SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Shadow, perhaps?

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
Too bad they don't get along Wink

They get along really well! Although in this particular case, the female (grey tortie) has always laid claim to this perch, and the male likely jumped up afterwards, but she wasn't about to give up her spot.

Posts: 486 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: September 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
^^^^^. That’s good but curious if it’s photoshopped. It’s that or the call lost an eye in a knock down drag out bar fight.

Look closer. The cat has 2 eyes, just no flash reflection of the left eye.

Posts: 1038 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
That’s good but curious if it’s photoshopped.

Posts: 27836 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31383 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27836 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ Yes. Our cats love the catnip filled knots when they are fresh.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5747 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

Posts: 31383 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
Grand daughter's new kitten:

They call him Vader. Somethings just not right with him.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
That's how I looked the last time I took my adult cat to the vet, seriously.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
We were working on my son's fence and the cat and the dog were helping. Vader would let me stroke his back, but when I got down on my knees and offered the back of my hand, he sprang. Teeth and claws. He can't weigh more than 2 pounds. When I came back outside from washing my hand, he acted as if nothing had happened. He's just not right.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cne32507:
We were working on my son's fence and the cat and the dog were helping. Vader would let me stroke his back, but when I got down on my knees and offered the back of my hand, he sprang. Teeth and claws. He can't weigh more than 2 pounds. When I came back outside from washing my hand, he acted as if nothing had happened. He's just not right.

"kitten" is the operating principle here. They get calmer and less spastic as they get older...

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
"kitten" is the operating principle here. They get calmer and less spastic as they get older...

The Hell you say. My cat is almost 6 and he's still a whirling dervish.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yea, I'd agree with this. The Fuzz is now almost 6yrs old and he'll still try and grab a paw full of me if I walk by him when he's lazily hanging off the edge of the bed or chair! He strikes like a mouse trap when you least expect it and does it as if it was his job to do so! Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of my cats delighted in attacking my feet when I was laying in bed. He could shred my tootsies under multiple layers of bed clothes!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
This is why I cut and file my cats nails, my cats can't inflict any damage if they want to. In fact they are due for their mani/pedis today. Cut them short then Dremel them smooth. They don't even get any champagne or a massage chair, poor kitties.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post